The Student Room Group

Another week, 2 more Muslim sex gangs

Another thread has already highlighted the latest benefits from the religion of peace in the form of a Muslim sex gang this time from Oxford. These gangs seem to be appearing more frequently as the Muslim population increases in the UK.

This week we have had 2 disgusting gangs in the media. The 13 standing trial in Oxford for abusing girls as young as 11, as well as confessions from a similar gang in Dewsbury which has gone largely unnoticed, for yet more disgusting crimes.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-17496490
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-17477561
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2117865/Sexual-abuse-15-year-old-girl-gang-men-filmed-mobile-phone.html

The men above have the typical names you would expect "Hussain" "Jamil" and you guess it "Mohammed", generally all Arabic names from Pakistan and the Indian subcontinent. This week we have also seen the BBC release figures showing 18% of Asians think beating women is acceptable. Also figures stating there are up to 10,000 forced marriages a year in the UK. If Muslim men treat there own women with little respect they would likely treat British girls even worse, a statement these gangs seem to prove.

So my question is this, how long before/what meaningful action can be taken? Until the deniers and apologists of the left and Muslims themselves accept that there is a trend here, nothing meaningful will be done. How can anyone deny that there is not some sort of link between Muslim/Asian gangs and sexual crimes and the controlling of women, with the gangs studies and stats which have been released?

'
'
'
'
How sad that the first comment is a denier ignoring the real issues and promoting lies, the majority of the men on the crime-stoppers site are not even named as they are unknown wanted criminals. Looking at the pictures alone shows that there is clearly a large number who appear to be Muslim 25+ at a minimum. Some people's complacency about such disgusting crimes is sad.
'
'
'
'
'

I leave you with the Crimestoppers page with the most wanted criminals in the UK be sure to click to filter for "sexual crime", there are some noticeable trends.

I wonder how many of them are being sheltered by communities who believe they have committed no crime at all.

http://wanted.crimestoppers-uk.org/
(edited 12 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Akinfenwa
I leave you with the Crimestoppers page with the most wanted criminals in the UK be sure to click to filter for "sexual crime", there are some noticeable trends.

I wonder how many of them are being sheltered by communities who believe they have committed no crime at all.

http://wanted.crimestoppers-uk.org/

If we're going by names alone, 6 men out of the 72 on the Crimestoppers website (after selecting the filter for sexual crime) appear to be Muslim. Surely they're not Muslim if they're doing this? Where in the Quran or Hadith does it say rape? It's funny how it's also those ''Muslims'' from a South Asian background that to do (I'm S. Asian myself ... but not a rapist. :smile:)
Reply 2
Clearly I should have consulted the goat more thoroughly before crossing the bridge.
Original post by Akinfenwa
Another thread has already highlighted the latest benefits from the religion of peace in the form of a Muslim sex gang this time from Oxford. These gangs seem to be appearing more frequently as the Muslim population increases in the UK.

This week we have had 2 disgusting gangs in the media. The 13 standing trial in Oxford for abusing girls as young as 11, as well as confessions from a similar gang in Dewsbury which has gone largely unnoticed for yet more disgusting crimes.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-17496490
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-17477561
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2117865/Sexual-abuse-15-year-old-girl-gang-men-filmed-mobile-phone.html

The men above have the typical names you would expect "Hussain" "Jamil" and you guess it "Mohammed, generally all Arabic names from Pakistan and the Indian subcontinent. This week we have also seen the BBC release figures showing 18% of Asians think beating women is acceptable. Also figures stating there are up to 10,000 forced marriages a year in the UK. If Muslim men treat there own women with little respect they would likely treat British girls even worse, a statement these gangs seem to prove.

So my question is this, how long before/what meaningful action can be taken? Until the deniers and apologists of the left and Muslims themselves accept that there is a trend here nothing meaningful will be done. How can anyone deny that there is not some sort of link between Muslim/Asian gangs and sexual crimes and the controlling of women, with the gangs studies and stats which have been released?

Are gangs appearing more frequently or are their actions more apparent because their victims are more likely to speak up?
Muslim girls as young as 11 are being abused and raped, do you believe a girl of that age will have the courage to speak up, she may not even understand the extent of their actions. She will most likely fear humiliation and blame at the hands of her family and fears her anonymity may be threatened if she tells the police. She will be branded as dirty and untouchable because she is no longer a virgin and so her future will turn to ash... From her point of view of course.

This is a mere moral panic, Journalists and editors apply news values to determine whether a story will attract an audience. Sexual crimes are viewed as newsworthy as these crimes are more easily personalised and usually more dramatic, therethore enstilling fear among the audience.

However in reality, these gangs are not "appearing" all of a sudden. 46% of media reports are about sexual crimes, although this type of crime only makes up 3% of crimes recorded by the police. :K:
Reply 4
Please don't associate these scum with Islam. They should all be deported.
Reply 5
Prepare for the apologists to come out in force, with a few of the classic muslim/south asian excuses-

Excuse 1# They arnt a 'real' muslim.
Excuse 2# How do you even know they are muslim, or pakistani or even asian. They could all be white just with arabic names :wink:
Excuse 3# Your wacist/fascist and have an agenda against muslims
Excuse 4# What about all the white rapists, theres more of them
Excuse 5# What about Catholic Priests, no one ever mentions their religion might be a cause of their crimes (yes they do, and funnily enough no catholic apologists come out crazily defending in a sickening way)
Excuse #6 It can't have anything at all to do with Islam or backward culture, the religion is peaceful and so are muslims (we all know this is a joke)

And so on...I could be here all day :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by Simple Symphony
Are gangs appearing more frequently or are their actions more apparent because their victims are more likely to speak up?
Muslim girls as young as 11 are being abused and raped, do you believe a girl of that age will have the courage to speak up, she may not even understand the extent of their actions. She will most likely fear humiliation and blame at the hands of her family and fears her anonymity may be threatened if she tells the police. She will be branded as dirty and untouchable because she is no longer a virgin and so her future will turn to ash... From her point of view of course.

This is a mere moral panic, Journalists and editors apply news values to determine whether a story will attract an audience. Sexual crimes are viewed as newsworthy as these crimes are more easily personalised and usually more dramatic, therethore enstilling fear among the audience.

However in reality, these gangs are not "appearing" all of a sudden. 46% of media reports are about sexual crimes, although this type of crime only makes up 3% of crimes recorded by the police. :K:

I have no idea why this is coming to light now and there is all of a sudden so many cases, but no, its been going on for years, it happened to me and my friend and after reporting the police just said there wasnt enough evidence. We had loads, and I think they didnt persue it because they wanted to brush it under the carpet for community cohesion reasons. This was 6/7 years ago. Atleast it is being acknowledged now.
Reply 7
Original post by Chloe xxx
Prepare for the apologists to come out in force, with a few of the classic muslim/south asian excuses-

Excuse 2# How do you even know they are muslim, or pakistani or even asian. They could all be white just with arabic names :wink:
Excuse 5# What about Catholic Priests, no one ever mentions their religion might be a cause of their crimes (yes they do, and funnily enough no catholic apologists come out crazily defending in a sickening way)
Excuse #6 It can't have anything at all to do with Islam or backward culture, the religion is peaceful and so are muslims (we all know this is a joke)

You make them sound like excuses. Those are legitimate responses.
(edited 12 years ago)
I have no idea why this is coming to light now and there is all of a sudden so many cases, but no, its been going on for years, it happened to me and my friend and after reporting the police just said there wasnt enough evidence. We had loads, and I think they didnt persue it because they wanted to brush it under the carpet for community cohesion reasons. This was 6/7 years ago. Atleast it is being acknowledged now.

Exactly. The media are making this out to to seem like a phenomenon, whereas in reality this isn't the case. It may also be useful to note that the attitudes of police have changed over time, and the media has been putting pressure on police to curb this problem group and therefore control it, resulting in increased policing and severe judicial punishment.

There has always been a dark figure of unreported crime and there always will be.
I would just like to point out that rape is against moral codes, which all religions have to some extent.
Reply 10
Original post by fitzy.
You make them sound like excuses. Those are legitimate responses.

Not really, they are divertion tactics used by those who would rather sweep this issue under the carpet.

There is a HUGE ethnic cultural link in these crimes, its obvious, they are all practically the same involving:

1. Underage white girl/s.
2. Said girl being fed with booze.
3. Numerous men of foreign origin with Arabic names like Mohammed, Sajid, Hussein being the perpetrators
4. Cars and/or houses where the assault takes place.
5. Occuring in and around old mill towns in the north which have become the cess pits of the UK and dumping ground of the worlds most unsavoury immigrants
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 11

Excuse #7: "Women are oppressed in ________(insert Muslim nation of choice)” and “we must liberate them from the clutches of those evil, backward, misogynistic Muslim men.”

It has become quite evident that women’s rights is much less to do with getting voting rights, education or equal pay, the idea has almost lost its real purpose, it is now primarily used as a political tool to denigrate the opponents of the West. Attacking Islam and Muslim’s using women’s rights issues, helps to divert attention away from the oppression at home. This is what I describe as colonial feminism, when people with no connection to feminism suddenly become indignant about womens’ rights in Foreign-Looking Peoples and Countries.

Anyway, here is an article, Muslim men are not all misogynistic, women beating, chest thumping barbarians: http://www.loonwatch.com/2011/12/a-few-good-muslim-men-honoring-those-who-honor-women/
Reply 12
Not really, they are divertion tactics used by those who would rather sweep this issue under the carpet.

There is a HUGE ethnic cultural link in these crimes, its obvious, they are all practically the same involving:

1. Underage white girl/s.
2. Said girl being fed with booze.
3. Numerous men of foreign origin with Arabic names like Mohammed, Sajid, Hussein being the perpetrators
4. Cars and/or houses where the assault takes place.
5. Occuring in and around old mill towns in the north which have become the cess pits of the UK and dumping ground of the worlds most unsavoury immigrants

What has them having Arabic names got to do with it? Arabic =/= Muslim. Most of the men recently exposed in the media were of Pakistani ethnicity.

You live in Rochdale, it's a crime pit involving all ethnicites. One only has to go to Kirkholt, Falinge, Spotland, Bellfield, Turf Hill and Newbold to see how **** it is. So I don't blame you for the opinions you hold, it's a shame Rochdale is the way it is.

A lot of the points you mentioned in the list can be applied to ALL cases of underage grooming. Seriously, it's 15oC in Rochdale, go to Sprinfield Park and enjoy your life.
Reply 13
Original post by modini
Please don't associate these scum with Islam. They should all be deported.

why not, when they themselves do it all the time ?http://barenakedislam.com/2011/11/06/norway-rape-epidemic-of-norwegian-girls-direct-result-of-muslim-immigration/
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 14
Original post by fitzy.
What has them having Arabic names got to do with it? Arabic =/= Muslim. Most of the men recently exposed in the media were of Pakistani ethnicity.

You live in Rochdale, it's a crime pit involving all ethnicites. One only has to go to Kirkholt, Falinge, Spotland, Bellfield, Turf Hill and Newbold to see how **** it is. So I don't blame you for the opinions you hold, it's a shame Rochdale is the way it is.

A lot of the points you mentioned in the list can be applied to ALL cases of underage grooming. Seriously, it's 15oC in Rochdale, go to Sprinfield Park and enjoy your life.

I dont live anywhere near any of them places, they are **** holes full of drug addicts, tinkers and other scrotes.

I live in Whitworth, which has barely any crime and is surrounded by countryside. And I'm out to walk my dog soon aswell :wink:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 15

'But beefing up the police force wouldn’t even begin to address the problem that’s at the root of the country’s growing rape crisis: the presence in Norway, and especially in Oslo, of ever-growing numbers of people who have nothing but contempt for Western culture, who have absolutely no concept of respect for members of religions other than their own, and who have been brought up on the idea that women who dare to walk the street alone and without veils covering their faces deserve to be violated.

Not so very many years ago, Oslo was virtually a rape-free city, inhabited by people who had been brought up on civilized notions of mutual respect and tolerance. No longer. Over the years, the incidence of rape has risen steadily. A wildly disproportionate number of the perpetrators are “rejected asylum seekers” which may sound puzzling unless you are aware of the perverse state of affairs whereby even persons officially rejected for asylum in Norway are still allowed to stay. And the increasing temerity of the rapists who know very well that they will probably not be caught, and, if caught, will not be severely punished is reflected in the fact that the most recent rape (in which two men assaulted a 21-year-old woman) took place virtually in the backyard of the Royal Palace.'

Lovely. Europe is vast becoming the diseased arse crack of the planet.
Reply 16
Original post by harmony_01
Excuse #7: "Women are oppressed in ________(insert Muslim nation of choice)” and “we must liberate them from the clutches of those evil, backward, misogynistic Muslim men.”

It has become quite evident that women’s rights is much less to do with getting voting rights, education or equal pay, the idea has almost lost its real purpose, it is now primarily used as a political tool to denigrate the opponents of the West. Attacking Islam and Muslim’s using women’s rights issues, helps to divert attention away from the oppression at home. This is what I describe as colonial feminism, when people with no connection to feminism suddenly become indignant about womens’ rights in Foreign-Looking Peoples and Countries.

Anyway, here is an article, Muslim men are not all misogynistic, women beating, chest thumping barbarians: http://www.loonwatch.com/2011/12/a-few-good-muslim-men-honoring-those-who-honor-women/

Sorry but that article proves absoloutely nothing, lol.
Reply 17

What I mean is they shouldn't be associated with Islam as what they are doing is directly unIslamic.
I think their religion is irrelevant. They're all scum, whether they're muslim, christian, catholic, hindu etc.
Reply 19
Original post by modini
What I mean is they shouldn't be associated with Islam as what they are doing is directly unIslamic.

but it isn't.

Latest