The Student Room Group

AQa pgysics ISA

High guys I really need your help! I got a Physics Isa on electricity next week with AQA A. Could anyone tell me a little about it and what is it going ot be about? I done the projectile one for a mock. I just need a little hint or tip for the electricity one please help.
Original post by blue012
High guys I really need your help! I got a Physics Isa on electricity next week with AQA A. Could anyone tell me a little about it and what is it going ot be about? I done the projectile one for a mock. I just need a little hint or tip for the electricity one please help.

All you're allowed to be told before taking the ISA is that it is on resistors in parallel for a d.c. circuit.

I would advise (where you should make no assumption) that you revise the making of parallel circuits for the practical aspect. It's logical. As for the written paper, I would advise that you revise all the content AQA have in their specification on electricity and topics that link with it. Again, it's logical.

Wish you the best of luck!
Reply 2
Original post by Tullia
All you're allowed to be told before taking the ISA is that it is on resistors in parallel for a d.c. circuit.

I would advise (where you should make no assumption) that you revise the making of parallel circuits for the practical aspect. It's logical. As for the written paper, I would advise that you revise all the content AQA have in their specification on electricity and topics that link with it. Again, it's logical.

Wish you the best of luck!

Thank you soo much!!!!

Quick Reply