The Student Room Group

GCSE Biology ISA - Cooling (Urgent Help Please!)

Hi Everyone,

I have a GCSE Biology ISA coming up in 2 weeks but I need to get on the ball from now!

The teacher can't tell us what the ISA is of course but this is the clue info that was given:

"Possible cooling effect of the air on the body on windy days in people such as sports people who are exercising vigorously and sweating a lot! You are interested in ways that this problem can be addressed"

Now I'm not a lazy so and so lol. I would always do my own research before asking for assistance. I've come across the cooling experiment with wrapping a paper towel around a test tube and heating it up but I don't believe that would help with what I'm being asked here because the key words, I think, [...]. Now I'm not going to use humans but I assume test tubes and maybe a fan or some sort but I don't know what to do! I don't know if I'm along the right lines

Any help would be greatly appreciated! especially from anyone who has done anything like this before!

MOD EDIT: ISA information removed.
(edited 10 years ago)
Hi there,

While you're waiting for an answer, did you know we have 300,000 study resources that could answer your question in TSR's Learn together section?

We have everything from Teacher Marked Essays to Mindmaps and Quizzes to help you with your work. Take a look around.

If you're stuck on how to get started, try creating some resources. It's free to do and can help breakdown tough topics into manageable chunks. Get creating now.

Thanks!

Not sure what all of this is about? Head here to find out more.
I also have this ISA too prepare for. Least you had two week to prep, I was told today and the sheet needs to be in for tomorrow. I have also only found the same method as you. You [...]. What method did you chose, please could you help me?:smile:

MOD EDIT: ISA information removed.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by ThreeOne
x

Original post by courtneyr_98
x

TSR does not condone the discussion of any specific information relating to the content of ISAs or EMPAs given that they are assessments.

Thread CLOSED.

Latest

Trending

Trending