The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

psychocustard
:O I lent this game to an ex, and never got it back..

I need to get another copy. Any one got an idea as to where I can get it?

eBay. There's loads of copies on sale (which I don't understand cos it's sooooooo good).
The Hospital Administrator Is Cheating
Reply 22
Those damn VIPs were never happy unless you had like 1000 plants and extinguishers.
Reply 23
I loved this game! Havent played it in years, actually not sure where I put the disk..
Harmonium
Did anyone used to play the original Theme Park game too? That was also brill :p:

Yup, so much fun! I used to cheat massively though. In fact, I cheat in most games :redface:
Reply 25
I bought a Vista compatible version of Theme Hospital for my mother recently :giggle: It was great hearing that receptionist again, she's hilarious.
Reply 26
The mystery of the research machine: it was called the auto-autopsy machine, ie. it killed the pateints who went into it, this was why if word got out about the fact you were using the machine your reputation (or whatever it was called in the game, popularity maybe) would fall!

You bad people, think of all those poor pateints you killed! :biggrin:
Thank you everyone, I didn't expect that many replies! :biggrin:
NW86
The mystery of the research machine: it was called the auto-autopsy machine, ie. it killed the pateints who went into it, this was why if word got out about the fact you were using the machine your reputation (or whatever it was called in the game, popularity maybe) would fall!

You bad people, think of all those poor pateints you killed! :biggrin:

But think of all the money we made from it :evil:
Reply 29
I used to love that game!!

Does it work on Vista?
I remember playing it on the playstation, but don't remember much about it unfortunately. Doubt I still have it :frown:. Also played Theme Park :smile:
Reply 31
kathhhh
I used to love that game!!

Does it work on Vista?

You can buy Vista compatible versions :yep: I got mine from Game.
Reply 32
Hospital administator is cheating
:ninja:

I wish you could turn off the ******* earthquakes. If it wasn't for those, it would be easy!

Love the rat shooting levels :biggrin:
Reply 33
Oh my god it was awesome. The long tongue peoples! And some of the names were bloody hilarious.
I wonder if mine will work on my vista laptop... it did on XP... probably dangerous to install it though, because if it does, I will be playing nonstop for about two weeks instead of writing essays!!!
Reply 35
Cooro
You can buy Vista compatible versions :yep: I got mine from Game.

Ahhhhh thanks! Excellent stuff! I'll have to take a look! :biggrin:
Reply 36
My favorite were the yeti people you had to electrocute.
This is still one of my fave games :smile:
Reply 38
I liked the Elvis people :biggrin:
Reply 39
TimmyVermicelli
Who remembers this game? Just found it down the back of my bed and I started playing it a few hours ago. It's awesome :smile:

Anyone else remember this one?

I remember having it on the PS1, great game. I used to love seeing the guys with the enlarged heads.

Latest