The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I did OCR, and found the same! Those answer booklet irritate me, I always feel they're too narrow with those margins...
Reply 2
I done the OCR one, is was really easy. I completed the whole answer book and 2 seperate sheets. Couldnt help my self.

I kept laughing all the way thru cos we had all the teachers walking up & down in their heels making noises, someone kept making some strange noises and the teacher made a phone call IN THE EXAM ROOM! and every 5 minutes we had "U HAVE 1hr and 45 Mins reamin"
Reply 3
that test was ezzz for ocr. except i dunno if i rote enough for 1a..
Reply 4
wot questions did u all do:
i done the good and evil, marriage,how the world originated and some other one but i forgot lolz
Edexcel Unit A was easy peasy!
Reply 6
I did OCR shortcourse christianity, pretty easy. Had this guy next to me, clicking his god damn pen for 2 hrs solid, so annoying.
Edexcel ... Religion and Life ... was surprisingly easy. I see now y our teacher let us watching films in RE for the past 2 years, then just gave us a revision guide at the end with all the notes in :smile:
Reply 8
Did anyone here do the AQA 1A? What do you think about it? not bad though the last questions right?

From John Wood
Reply 9
I did Edexcell short course. wasn't 2 bad seeing as all weve done for the last 2 years is watched the vicar of dibly. I agree with you about the answer booklets-didn't realise you could get extra paper until about 15 mins before the end, so i wrote most of my answers under the questions
Neo1
Did anyone here do the AQA 1A? What do you think about it? not bad though the last questions right?

From John Wood

I done AQA 1C and it was hateful!!! xoxo
Edexcel RE was easy today, many broad or vague questions to which there are many variations on answers. i just hope the grade boundaries arent too high!
Edexcle Unit B was easy i had answers to all the questions which normally helps.
Reply 13
ahahaha, i found it really hard, but i blagged my way through it. I didnt actually have any quotes at all....oops. I mentioned the Qua'ran and the Bible a helluva lot which should make up a teeny bit for it. Then I got hungry at the end when i was answering the poverty question, and started writing about the parable of the grapefruit....
Reply 14
Argh i so flopped re today. I just couldn't think in the exam damnit.
Those line spacings are way too big.... talk about double spacing! I could have done with a extra 30minutes to go over it... i barely finished welath and poverty- although i found that to be the esasied question! x
Reply 16
i did the edexcel short course, i found it ok seeing as i have torn my ligament in my writing hand i coped quite well, alomost died when they sed you have to do 5 questions.lol.
i did edexcel short course but im not hoping for anything too great, whatever my mark will be it will be one of the bes in the school and im not bragging or anything, just to prove my point i got a C in my mock and was in the top 9% of the yr, thts wot i mean
Reply 18
rachelrainbow32
i did edexcel short course but im not hoping for anything too great, whatever my mark will be it will be one of the bes in the school and im not bragging or anything, just to prove my point i got a C in my mock and was in the top 9% of the yr, thts wot i mean

yeah lol, i got a D in my mock so i hope i did better this time round. My mate got 99% in his mock :eek: , lost one mark on social harmony.

I was stuck with the last question about media because i couldnt think of anything.
Reply 19
We didnt do an RS mock, probably the teachers couldnt be bothered!