The Student Room Group

When a guy says he doesn't have time for a relationship right now, does he mean...

Old excuse or truth?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Does it matter?
some cases its an old excuses, sometimes its the truth. either way he dosnt want to be with you by the sounds of it.
Reply 3
It means its not him its you

Reply 4
Combination of both.
Reply 5
Even if it's an excuse, or even if it's the truth, it means you shouldn't waste you time on him.
I'm not sure about these weedy guys, but If I say I have no time, I bloody mean exactly that.
Reply 8
Whether or not it's a genuine comment, or tactful let-down, the last thing you should be doing is trying to analyse it to death in your head, it will send you insane, trust me. Just leave it, because no matter how much you think over and over again about what he's said, he's made his decision, and no amount of over-analysing is going to change that, so just move on and go have some fun! :smile:
It means you give him a trial of your BJ skills.
Lol, I've had that line.

It means you're not going to have a relationship with him, whether it's true or not. Move on.
Reply 11
...is gay?

Yeah.
Reply 12
Original post by a_t
it means its not him its you

come at me bro
It probably means he'd happily have sex but if you're going to make him hang round lots doing the whole relationship thing he's not interested....
Reply 14
Original post by Anonymous
Old excuse or truth?

He doesn't fancy you, he may want sex but not a relationship.
Original post by Anonymous
Old excuse or truth?

it means he just wants to have sex and doesnt want a relationship...
When man says man don't got time he means it, don't come at man demanding explanations and ting :/
I think he may have just prescribed you with the beef injection but no after care to follow. Hope this helps.
Reply 18
Original post by Beska
come at me bro

ONE SHOT KID! THAT'S ONE SHOT

It means he's just not that into you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending