Dominos is on the way. :yeah:
Original post by Kevmeister
Dominos is on the way. :yeah:

So tempting, but I can't eat. :sad:

Turns out I've got pericoronitis, stupid wisdom teeth. :dry:
Reply 1006
Colbert
sango makes me :fan:

Looks like we're head to head in the Fantasy Football.

Bring it on bitch! :smug:
Hai :smile:
Reply 1008
Original post by natty_d
Hai :smile:

Yo natty! How's the UCAS thang going?
Original post by sango

Original post by sango
Yo natty! How's the UCAS thang going?

Hi - how are you?

It's going ok. I've got 2 unconditionals from Nottingham and Lancaster and a conditional from Birmingham. I've got letters from them all that I really should read :erm: I'm waiting on Leeds and KCL atm. I'm quietly praying for a King's rejection :colondollar: How is yours going?

Izaldo's album in Spotify Club is probably my favourite so far :coma:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 1010
Original post by natty_d
Hi - how are you?

It's going ok. I've got 2 unconditionals from Nottingham and Lancaster and a conditional from Birmingham. I've got letters from them all that I really should read :erm: I'm waiting on Leeds and KCL atm. I'm quitely praying for a King's rejection :colondollar: How is yours going?

I'm good thanks.

Niiice, though what's up with the conditional from Burnyourmum? And why would you pray for a KCL rejection?
Original post by sango

Original post by sango
I'm good thanks.

Niiice, though what's up with the conditional from Burnyourmum? And why would you pray for a KCL rejection?

I got ABB in August and I need AAB for Birmingham. Leeds, KCL and Nottingham all ask for AAB too, but I guess Nottingham had mercy on the circumstances that I got my grades in or my GCSEs or something and accepted me with my grades anyway :colondollar:

KCL = London = Mum + Life - (no drinking/no Eman/no partying {in a place I don't want to go to}) = Sad Natty :frown:

Are you still waiting on Warwick?
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by natty_d
Didn't even listen to mine :sad:

BTW

(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Stricof

Original post by Stricof
Didn't even listen to mine :sad:

BTW

Oh sorry - it's cos I don't spend too much time on TSR atm :frown: Yours was BB King right? I'll have a listen in a min :colondollar:

Meanie :hmmm: My cousin said she was going to enquire where mine was. I'm excited - who do you think the support will be? We can meet up and have a drink or something on the night if you want :flutter: :colondollar:
Reply 1014
Original post by natty_d
I got ABB in August and I need AAB for Birmingham. Leeds, KCL and Nottingham all ask for AAB too, but I guess Nottingham had mercy on the circumstances that I got my grades in or my GCSEs or something and accepted me with my grades anyway :colondollar:

KCL = London = Mum + Life - (no drinking/no Eman/no partying {in a place I don't want to go to}) = Sad Natty :frown:

Are you still waiting on Warwick?

Ah I see. But why did you apply for a London uni then? I totally get you on that though, there was no way that I could stay in London.

Yeah ans it's pissing me off. I want them to put me out of my misery!
Original post by natty_d
Oh sorry - it's cos I don't spend too much time on TSR atm :frown: Yours was BB King right? I'll have a listen in a min :colondollar:

Meanie :hmmm: My cousin said she was going to enquire where mine was. I'm excited - who do you think the support will be? We can meet up and have a drink or something on the night if you want :flutter: :colondollar:
Thanks bbz :flutter: Yes it was BB King.

It was Kassidy last time I went (to the small one). Seems she's supported before. I'm not too bothered though.
Yeah sure. We'll go for a drink :yy: or you may pre-lash :wink2:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by sango

Original post by sango
Ah I see. But why did you apply for a London uni then? I totally get you on that though, there was no way that I could stay in London.

Yeah ans it's pissing me off. I want them to put me out of my misery!

Cos she was angry and it was to get her to STFU. She learnt nothing from Warwick-gate last year.

Well be thankful they haven't rejected you yet! You will like Warwick - it's a beautiful place :smile:

Original post by Stricof
Thanks bbz :flutter: Yes it was BB King.

It was Kassidy last time I went (to the small one). Seems she's supported before. I'm not too bothered though.
Yeah sure. We'll go for a drink :yy: or you may pre-lash :wink2:

Link me the album cos I just put Amy Winehouse - Frank on instead :facepalm2:

Cool :h:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by natty_d
Link me the album cos I just put Amy Winehouse - Frank on instead :facepalm2:

Cool :h:
http://open.spotify.com/album/4BVRMMA6v242SXmAeUAj3D
Footy meet soon? :colonhash:
Original post by Mess.
Rob will be angry without beans :colonhash:
My nan got taken in at the beginning of the week and passed away last night :sad: So I've just had today off work and that.

I am sure you will be fine meeting new people :h: And you have lots of people visiting anyway which is always good :yy:

Wigan is nowhere near Liverpool, lies ffs :colonhash:
You can be certain that beans are top of my list. A pool of beans.

Scout out the clubs Helenia, and we shall sway our salsa for the rhythmless Spaniards ffs.

Latest