University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

Essex Uni Chat Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Bathwiggle
Train from where'ver to north station (colchester station, same thing) get the bus that goes to the uni, think its the 61/62. Or taxi from the station

can i use oyster for this bus?
how much is fare?
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
Original post by paddy__power
Any sort you want. Any three sorts you want. God I love cake. It's why I'm so lumpy these days :emo: :lol:

I see, do you feel isolated?

Just very unloved :tongue: Just stopped the one person in colchester i do see from doing college work to get her down the pub, so slightly less unloved now. :biggrin:

I would say you;re not lumpy but i haven't seen you so couldn't possibly comment :biggrin:

You know how to tempt a girl! :tongue: I haven't had cake in aaaaages. Mainly as i've not baked one.

Original post by Deyn_08
can i use oyster for this bus?
how much is fare?

no and no idea. Haven't used a bus in 2 years, paddy might know?
Just very unloved :tongue: Just stopped the one person in colchester i do see from doing college work to get her down the pub, so slightly less unloved now. :biggrin:

I would say you;re not lumpy but i haven't seen you so couldn't possibly comment :biggrin:

You know how to tempt a girl! :tongue: I haven't had cake in aaaaages. Mainly as i've not baked one.

no and no idea. Haven't used a bus in 2 years, paddy might know?

5 types of cake, your choice of the rom coms and weepys I have and various soft drinks as you said you don't drink. :sexface:

Cant say better than that :h:
5 types of cake, your choice of the rom coms and weepys I have and various soft drinks as you said you don't drink. :sexface:

What if i veto the weepies, you get to choose the rom coms or whatever as i always pick bad films, probably due to the fact i watch so few.

and well done for remembering i don't drink. Well bar the cocktail saturday.

Now just to find a job :biggrin:
Reply 44

which train station should i stop at?
how much is bus fare?
Original post by Deyn_08
which train station should i stop at?
how much is bus fare?

Train station is colchester, NOT colchester town.
In colchester you would want a bus ticket to north station from the uni.
Reply 46
Train station is colchester, NOT colchester town.
In colchester you would want a bus ticket to north station from the uni.

how long does the bus ride take
Original post by Deyn_08
how long does the bus ride take

40min ish. Its a 15 min taxi ride
What if i veto the weepies, you get to choose the rom coms or whatever as i always pick bad films, probably due to the fact i watch so few.

and well done for remembering i don't drink. Well bar the cocktail saturday.

Now just to find a job :biggrin:

Get looking :colonhash:

Stop buggering about on your moped :mmm:

You stalking me??? :colonhash: I'll go back to sweetie, least he appreciates me. Even if he's in devon.

Just because this year i've spent more time on my bike than talking to you :tongue:

I mihgt have one in august at chelmsford.
Reply 50

hey
sorry to bother you, but how much is bus fare.
You stalking me??? :colonhash: I'll go back to sweetie, least he appreciates me. Even if he's in devon.

Just because this year i've spent more time on my bike than talking to you :tongue:

I mihgt have one in august at chelmsford.

You have, but it seems like you spend more time on your bike than ANYTHING ELSE. Cheating on me with a bike FFS :colonhash:
Original post by Deyn_08
hey
sorry to bother you, but how much is bus fare.

3/4 pound for a return.
You have, but it seems like you spend more time on your bike than ANYTHING ELSE. Cheating on me with a bike FFS :colonhash:

Better than with another bloke. To be fair its 2 other bikes, i don't have anything else to ride :frown:
Better than with another bloke. To be fair its 2 other bikes, i don't have anything else to ride :frown:

Do I make the obvious joke... :mmm:
Do I make the obvious joke... :mmm:

:lol: was wondering if you would.
:lol: was wondering if you would.

I suppose I implicitly did :lol:
I suppose I implicitly did :lol:

It could have been worse! And that was quite a restrained answer really. :biggrin:
It could have been worse! And that was quite a restrained answer really. :biggrin:

I'm a gentleman :h:
Reply 59
damn it i should really start with work, too many good things like champion league football, free ticket to west ham Saturday
plus willamhill take so long to play out bets :emo:

Quick Reply

Latest