The Student Room Group

Funniest thing in exams...

What is the funniest thing that has happened in an exam of yours?

I have had phones go off, water spilt, people chundering and an examiner tripping down the stairs.

Scroll to see replies

When I realised I had missed out a page of questions, with 10 seconds left until the end of the exam. I couldn't do anything but laugh... hysterically.
Examiner walks around and then farts during the middle of an exam.

Awkward...
Reply 3
An invigilator let rip walking right by me, 5 minutes of writing time was taken up in hysterics
Reply 4
Some of the phrases in my German listening were hysterical - apparently 'Lange Schlange' means long queue...
Someone's table squeaking enthusiastically every time they full stopped.

In a Y6 SATs practise test :biggrin: went into hysterics over "a person is selfish/shellfish if they do x"...hmm 10 year old humour...
In my Human Bio prelim last month, this girl walked in late, sat beside me and just burst into tears - like, full blown body-wracking sobbing. No-one said a thing, so we're all grappling with the complexities of the phospholipid bilayer in silence trying to pretend that this poor lass is not having a (very audible) breakdown. Not so much 'funny' at the time, as it was painfully awkward. Hilarious now though.
An invigilator leaning against some double doors and then simultaneously falling backwards through them and setting of the fire alarm was rather amusing.
The same invigilator also shouted at someone for carrying on writing. He snatched the paper away and walked off triumphantly - until he tripped on a chair leg and sent the whole pile of papers flying.
Reply 8
teacher fell over. All the exams on the floor :tongue:
Reply 9
Had an invigilator fall off the chair, was hilarious. I had a prime seat straight in front of her.....
Reply 10
Someone pissed themselves coz they were so nervous.
Reply 11
Original post by ErinLeigh
In my Human Bio prelim last month, this girl walked in late, sat beside me and just burst into tears - like, full blown body-wracking sobbing. No-one said a thing, so we're all grappling with the complexities of the phospholipid bilayer in silence trying to pretend that this poor lass is not having a (very audible) breakdown. Not so much 'funny' at the time, as it was painfully awkward. Hilarious now though.

ah the phospholipid bilayer... got that joy to look forward to in a couple of weeks, its my last exam :biggrin:

I remember in Standard Grade French last year the woman on the listening tape would make a whistley noise every time she said an 's' :P It was hysterical!
Kid's table folded once, in a middle of him writing ;D
Reply 13
fancy dress for CT exam :wink:
Reply 14
stink bomb :frown:
Original post by Harley
ah the phospholipid bilayer... got that joy to look forward to in a couple of weeks, its my last exam :biggrin:

I remember in Standard Grade French last year the woman on the listening tape would make a whistley noise every time she said an 's' :P It was hysterical!

I'll second that. Ten days and counting...
Original post by Thøm
What is the funniest thing that has happened in an exam of yours?

I have had phones go off, water spilt, people chundering and an examiner tripping down the stairs.

My pen lid was stiff and I pulled too hard, hit myself in the face, and had a massive nosebleed over the paper, desk and floor, ^_^ good times
Reply 17
i **** myself mwahhahahahaa
Reply 18
teacher sits on a foldable table and drops! LOOL!
Reply 19
Someones chair collapsing.

Quick Reply

Latest