Reply 400
Original post by Bill_Gates
17,000 now.

Shame that you lost a few billion....
- £7.58....yes you read correct, minus £7.58 :biggrin:

HURRY UP AND PAY STUDENT FINANCE!!!
probably like £20 until loan comes through.... pot noodle FTW! xxx
Original post by Bill_Gates
21 about 15k in my current account anything else i'd rather not discuss.

Jeez alot of negative rep for speaking the truth, well its 16k now anyway.

Good on you for being honest. People can't handle the fact that you are slightly richer than them. I'm in a similar situation to you and I'm not feeling guilty for it.
About £1,100. Thats not good considering my loan came in a couple weeks ago! I hate rent!! :smile:
Reply 405
Just over £2400 (not including loan, as I haven't received it yet)

Third year of uni, and had an off-and-on job in first year and a constant job in second year that paid quite well. Packed everything in for third year. Got car insurance and road tax to pay in a few weeks though :/
Original post by rachkeighly
probably like £20 until loan comes through.... pot noodle FTW! xxx

oh so I've just bought food... down to a tenner
i have -£9.76 :biggrin:
Original post by Mr. Approachable
Good on you for being honest. People can't handle the fact that you are slightly richer than them. I'm in a similar situation to you and I'm not feeling guilty for it.

140,000 thousand pound house fully paid for 21!
Following on from my other thread, we're all actually in £17k worth of debt anyway!

Click to see the UK Debt Infographic

I know I know... I'm just kidding. Still though... Shows how money that you see on a screen at a cash machine is just "funny money" - Do any of us actually have ANY money?!
Following on from my other thread, we're all actually in £17k worth of debt anyway!

I know I know... I'm just kidding. Still though... Shows how money that you see on a screen at a cash machine is just "funny money" - Do any of us actually have ANY money?!

I have about £1500 at the moment. Not much, but ah well.

Erm not really no!.

Money definition
1) Means of exchange.

Will you accept my 17k?........................ YES

oh look i have money.

They used rocks back in my grandads age *rolls eyes*
Reply 412
Am 16 and currently have £8030.

I have a part time job and have for the last two years been selling t-shirts for extra money.
I give about 10% of my monthly wage to charity as I like to know I can help others by doing so, vary rarely spend unless I have to.

:smile:
Original post by ajb9
Am 16 and currently have £8030.

I have a part time job and have for the last two years been selling t-shirts for extra money.
I give about 10% of my monthly wage to charity as I like to know I can help others by doing so, vary rarely spend unless I have to.

:smile:

Well done my friend, you must be delighted with that.
Reply 414
I have 8k savers would of had more but driving lessons ain't cheap! Btw I'm 19. The plan is to work my butt Off over the summer in order to add 2k to my savings. I'm saving for a house and hopefully when I graduate I can buy a property and rent it to students so the house is effectively 'paying for itself'.
Reply 415
I'm 21 and have a few hundred in a savings account for everyday use,

I have just $51,000 in a high interest account and just about $7,000 in gold coins and bars.

I have no debt and drive a brand new car I bought cash.

I left school in grade 8 and have been running little start up businesses since then!

Libe life to the full guys!
I'm 17 and have a bunch of accounts and stuff in my name because of my parents, but I don't think most people are in my situation. Though for me, any money I have freely at my disposal atm is the 100 quid a week I get from my parents lmao. The rest is all more like seed money for when I'm out of uni' and need it :smile:
Original post by bayernmunich

Original post by bayernmunich
I'm 17 and have a bunch of accounts and stuff in my name because of my parents, but I don't think most people are in my situation. Though for me, any money I have freely at my disposal atm is the 100 quid a week I get from my parents lmao. The rest is all more like seed money for when I'm out of uni' and need it :smile:

100 quid a week:eek:Do you have any idea how much you have in all these accounts?
Original post by Moshy887
I'm 21 and have a few hundred in a savings account for everyday use,

I have just $51,000 in a high interest account and just about $7,000 in gold coins and bars.

I have no debt and drive a brand new car I bought cash.

I left school in grade 8 and have been running little start up businesses since then!

Libe life to the full guys!

Gold Coins and Bars don't exist
£200 and saving for a laptop :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending