The Student Room Group

Food and Drink: You're the WORST Example!

Heyguyshow'sitgawn.

Welcome back to another thread by Toto created about food. A familiar ground, I would hazard.

Food and Drink is important and we should all rant and rave about the stuff we love. But what about the worst of the worst? Well, those guys should be named and shamed too!! I bet you very rarely think of what your most hated type of pasta is, or your most loathed type of Danish pastry... well, this thread seeks to get your little mind's hamster wheel whirring by letting the previous poster give you a random category in which you STATE YOUR HATE!

In this thread, it's another interactive game where the first poster gives a category, and the following poster tells the thread what's the single WORST EXAMPLE in that field and a new category for the next bloke or blokette.. So if the first poster asks, "Cream Cake?" and you utterly ABHOR profiteroles, you would say "Profiteroles! What's the worst... Chocolate Breakfast Cereal?" -and so on. (if you were to say profiteroles, however, I would judge you heavily for all time).

Try to be specific, instead of saying "All white chocolate" or "All brown bread" try to pick out a specific subtype. DON'T BE SAH DAMN BAWRING.

So I'll get us started, TSR...

What's the WORST EXAMPLE of...

DUNKERS?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TotoMimo
Heyguyshow'sitgawn.

Welcome back to another thread by Toto created about food. A familiar ground, I would hazard.

Food and Drink is important and we should all rant and rave about the stuff we love. But what about the worst of the worst? Well, those guys should be named and shamed too!! I bet you very rarely think of what your most hated type of pasta is, or your most loathed type of Danish pastry... well, this thread seeks to get your little mind's hamster wheel whirring by letting the previous poster give you a random category in which you STATE YOUR HATE!

In this thread, it's another interactive game where the first poster gives a category, and the following poster tells the thread what's the single WORST EXAMPLE in that field and a new category for the next bloke or blokette.. So if the first poster asks, "Cream Cake?" and you utterly ABHOR profiteroles, you would say "Profiteroles! What's the worst... Chocolate Breakfast Cereal?" -and so on. (if you were to say profiteroles, however, I would judge you heavily for all time).

Try to be specific, instead of saying "All white chocolate" or "All brown bread" try to pick out a specific subtype. DON'T BE SAH DAMN BAWRING.

So I'll get us started, TSR...

What's the WORST EXAMPLE of...

DUNKERS?

Breadstick. Too bland compared to the rest of the range (though they're still OK).

WHAT'S THE WORST TYPE OF: CADBURY ROSES CHOCOLATE?
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by DebatingGreg
Breadstick. Too bland compared to the rest of the range.

WHAT'S THE WORST TYPE OF: CADBURY ROSES CHOCOLATE?

For me, it's probably country fudge. They're always the ones I have left. I guess you either love fudge or are a bit indifferent to it!

What's the worst pizza topping?
Ham and pineapple. I just can't cope with pineapple on a pizza. It seems so wrong...

Worst type of soup?
Original post by cactus kid :)
Ham and pineapple. I just can't cope with pineapple on a pizza. It seems so wrong...

Worst type of soup?

CREAM OF MUSHROOM.
I love mushrooms, I just don't get why this tastes SO bad. It upsets me, genuinely.

Worst chocolate filling?
Reply 5
Original post by MelissaJayne
CREAM OF MUSHROOM.
I love mushrooms, I just don't get why this tastes SO bad. It upsets me, genuinely.

Worst chocolate filling?

RAISINS not what i want in my chocolate

Worst type of curry?
Original post by RadioHawk
RAISINS not what i want in my chocolate

Worst type of curry?

I'm going to go with a korma, there's nothing really wrong with it, it's just bland compared to the rest.

Worst toast topping?
Lemon curd.
Just no. No no nononononono.
NO.

Worst type of tart?

(:teehee:)
apricot. bleurgh!

worst type of cheesecake?
Agreed! Apricot is so sour :frown:

oh tough! Can I say soft & very airy cheesecake which is like a mousse? I had one from Asda and was soooo dissapointed, it wasn't rich or creamy or satisfying at all:frown:

Worst kind of chocolate truffle filling?
Erm toffee? I usually like any kind of chocolate truffle.

Worst flavour of super noodles.
Chow mein. *shudder*

Worst flavour of snack a jacks?
Reply 12
Caramel, tastes really artificial and bleurgh...

Worst flavour of... Monster Munch?
Reply 13
Cheese, its a weird gone off flavour.

Worst flavour jam?

sorry beaten to it! Pickled onion is worst for me! bring on the flamin hot!!

Worst flavour jam?
(edited 12 years ago)
Apricot. Why does it exist?Worst example of a Subway sub?
Ooh, someone got in too quickly

Probably one without filling at all :wink:

Worst form of potato (chips, crisps etc.)?
Reply 16
Jacket potato, don't ask why but i just don't like it whereas i like all other forms of potato
Worst form of Walkers crisps?
Reply 17
Roast chicken- ergh even the smell gets to me!

Worst form of pot noodles?
Sweet & Sour
Worst Haribo?
The hearts, they taste of nothing! :frown:

Worst form of: Fish based meal
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest