The Student Room Group

Central Saint Martins Art Foundation Applicants 2012/2013

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bananafox
Guys, I think this is terrible. It's so unprofessional! The office is telling everyone different things, do they even know what's happening??
I feel like it's some ridiculous test to see if we could survive actually studying there haha.

I completely agree with you! The woman was so rude to me on the phone it's discouraged me from the course. Surely a good course would be able to sort out their application process so that potential students don't have to go through this.
Reply 141
Original post by gracebunny
Thanks for telling us. Just rang them up and they said that they have started sending out results by email as of yesterday, she was not being at all specific about when they sent either rejections or acceptances. They also told me that letters are being sent out on the 26th which will be received on the 27th which seemed to contradict what she said previously about them being sent out by email.

Do you think in that case they might send out rejections via e-mail and acceptances with post? So annoying. Does anyone know how it was done previous years?
Original post by mmariann
Do you think in that case they might send out rejections via e-mail and acceptances with post? So annoying. Does anyone know how it was done previous years?

I think that sounds quite likely to be honest, i have no idea how they've done it in previous years ):
Reply 143
Original post by ReeyaM
exact same situation! so upset - looks like i'm going to UCA EPSOM now, which i guess isnt that bad

I know, I've read a few discouraging opinions, that's it's full of spoiled children who don't know what to do with their life, that Epsom is boring ect. ect.
But the people were very nice, and you get a lot of help there, so I hope it's actually going to be good :wink: Let's think positive :wink:
Reply 144
I got rejected today, good luck to everyone else!
Reply 145
Original post by tweezii
I got rejected today, good luck to everyone else!

hope you're ok!
By the way anyone who has been rejected you can request feedback by emailing Annette Welland. I got my feedback back today ! Kind of gutted because I heard the entry mark was 18 out of 25 and I just missed it! Oddly though my sheet is only signed by one tutor though! Is it worth chasing this up or should i just leave it be?:L
Reply 147
Has anyone heard anything today? Looking like I'm going to have to wait until Monday now D:
still nothing. i'm freaking out.
Reply 149
Me too, I just want to know now
Reply 150
anyone heard anything today?
Reply 151
Waaaaaaaaa ... Will Monday be acceptance or rejections?? This is horrible
Still heard nothing ): THIS SUCKS.
Original post by jonnyjwalker
By the way anyone who has been rejected you can request feedback by emailing Annette Welland. I got my feedback back today ! Kind of gutted because I heard the entry mark was 18 out of 25 and I just missed it! Oddly though my sheet is only signed by one tutor though! Is it worth chasing this up or should i just leave it be?:L

Chase it up - no harm in trying! Could you possibly post the email address? Did you just give her your name and she was able to find your information?
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by gracebunny
Chase it up - no harm in trying! Could you possibly post the email address? Did you just give her your name and she was able to find your information?

Send your feedback requests to CSM Foundation <[email protected]> AND Annette Welland <[email protected]> quoting both your name and your Reference code (should find it at the top of any emails CSM have have sent you !) I found that it helps to be really persistent and remember they are legally required to give you feedback on your application !
Original post by blackkeys
Omg mine was too!

I also noticed that on this feedback sheet our name is typed, whereas I distinctly remember having to write our names on it. What is going on?! I'm writing a letter of complaint saying it is only fair for my portfolio to be reviewed again by another tutor.

We didn't write our names on it. We checked if there was any mistakes and check the course.
Reply 156
does anyone know if they've finished sending out rejections yet? Is it likely that monday the rest of us will know? aaaaah so stressfull!
Reply 157
Yh does anyone know what's going on monday/tuesday?! ... do you think they'll send rejections by letter, or just acceptance? ehhhhhh soooo much stress
Reply 158
The waiting for responses from universities is playing nasty games with my mind. It better be good news after all of this! Bit unfair if we're left waiting til the end and then get a whopping rejection...
Reply 159
Original post by annieh
The waiting for responses from universities is playing nasty games with my mind. It better be good news after all of this! Bit unfair if we're left waiting til the end and then get a whopping rejection...

Agreee, would be a slap in the face. Let's just hope no news is good news and finers crossed for Monday/Tuesday

Quick Reply

Latest