Scroll to see replies

Reply 400
Original post by Luppy021
I think it was four if not three, was worth a try though

ahh okay...four is a lot!! im worried now...i have 5
Original post by kitkat19
Cambridge for maths <3

And you?

Same lol, wish i'd have picked chemistry now but i guess i'll see what maths is like instead. My choices for uni are down to Natural sciences/(Chemical/Biochemical) Engineering/Maths.
I'm guessing you're almost certainly down for maths? i'd be 100% backing maths but i can't do A2 FM and i REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYY don't want to do STEP.
Reply 402

ahh okay...four is a lot!! im worried now...i have 5

I'm sure five is enough really, I'm a bit dissapointed we didn't get to write a statement or anything but oh well...
Original post by Luppy021
I'm sure five is enough really, I'm a bit dissapointed we didn't get to write a statement or anything but oh well...

i'm glad we didn't i'm dreading next year as i hate writing about myself!
Hi everyone on this thread.

I applied to Nottingham - Economics & Maths.
Anyone else applied to this strand? (:
I meet 6/6 of the eligibilty criteria.
The people that got a reply from Bristol can you confirm if they let you know by post or e-mail, or both?
Much appreciated.
Reply 405
Anyone heard back from Cam yet?
Original post by oli_G

Not me, I'm getting impatient now! :tongue:
Original post by oli_G

Nope. :frown:
Reply 408
Original post by oli_G

Nope I haven't heard either, ah well another 7 or 8 days....
Cambridge for maths <3

:five:
Reply 410
Original post by oli_G

Nope.
Original post by Running-Ham
Hey my friend applied for Bristol Dentistry
and he said that they sent it by post :smile:

Ah, thanks for letting me know (:

Just got to wait patiently now :frown:
Original post by LaydurrDude
Hey, i only found about this scheme a few days ago and was wondering if anyone has applied/going to apply/have participated in the summer school?

I'm considering applying for medicine. Bad choice i know with all the competition... but i'm a bit weary in applying. Not sure about this whole concept of being on my own and i'd have to fly over on my own too :frown:

Replies and what not would be much appreciated :smile:

I saw a flyer in my school common room. Went and googled it the next day, then saw the entry requirement :angry:
I knew it was too good to be true!
But it does seem like a really good opportunity for those who meet the requirements. I think it's free as well?
Reply 413
Original post by Rainingshame
Same lol, wish i'd have picked chemistry now but i guess i'll see what maths is like instead. My choices for uni are down to Natural sciences/(Chemical/Biochemical) Engineering/Maths.
I'm guessing you're almost certainly down for maths? i'd be 100% backing maths but i can't do A2 FM and i REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYY don't want to do STEP.

Yeah maths all the way....I do maths, futher maths, physics and economics so my subjects are tailored towards maths. Im really worried bout STEP too but I guess I will just have to deal with it. I love maths anyway so learning it will be fun in itself but im worried that it will be too hard. But im gonna keep hoping i get the summer school so at least I get to spend a week there if I don't get a place at the uni
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 414
Yeah maths all the way....I do maths, futher maths, physics and economics so my subjects are tailored towards maths. Im really worrited bout STEP too but I guess I will just have to deal with it. I love maths anyway so learning it will be fun in itself but im worried that it will be too hard. But i gonna keep hoping i get the summer school so at least I get to spend a week there if I don't get a place at the uni

Same subjects as me :smile:
Reply 415
Original post by oli_G

nope....maximum 9 days to go...and counting down !!:biggrin:
Reply 416
[QUOTE=CD315;37199273]Same subjects as me :smile:

Great choice!!!:wink:

EDIT: oops that quote went a bit dodgy
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 417
[QUOTE=CD315;37199273]Same subjects as me :smile:

Great choice!!!:wink:

EDIT: oops that quote went a bit dodgy

Where else are you thinking of applying to for maths?
Yeah maths all the way....I do maths, futher maths, physics and economics so my subjects are tailored towards maths. Im really worried bout STEP too but I guess I will just have to deal with it. I love maths anyway so learning it will be fun in itself but im worried that it will be too hard. But im gonna keep hoping i get the summer school so at least I get to spend a week there if I don't get a place at the uni

Odd thing is i'll get tuition for STEP 1 and if i ask realllllllyyyyy nicely STEP 2 from a teacher at our school (teaches me both core 3 and FM) but i still don't want to do it :/ i took Geography, Maths, Further Maths, Biology and Chemistry :P
Reply 419
Where else are you thinking of applying to for maths?

Notts, bath, durham, warwick you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending