The Student Room Group

Edexcel C3,C4 June 2013 Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by InditeHarry
My worry is how easy I've been getting A's on C3 since January and also how easily I could just get screwed over.

same :/ did 4 past papers yesterday and got scores between 66-73 :/ I hadn't touched C3 since Jan except one 2005 paper.... :/ :/
It's weird, I don't really need to do extremely well in C4 (45 UMS for an A) but I'm still revising so much for it!

But I just love maths :')

Good luck to everyone doing C3 this morning, a lot of people in my year are resitting it!

EDIT: What's with all the negs :frown:
Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Any tips of how to revise for C4? also does anyone have the list of the formulas we need to know?
Since the C4 paper was compromised, there might be a harder C4 paper. Better to prepare even more.

So, discuss away! :smile:
now what the hell happened in that exammm !!!!?????????? and i thought solomans were hard? LOL oo wow .... whats everyones view?
Think I'm going to puke if I look at the unofficial mark scheme.
Still in so much shock.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3146
Let the raging begin!
Raging is an understatement!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
What the hell was that? Arseys mark scheme anyone?
That was hard as Hell:/ iswere i thought the exam officer was just gonna bust in and say guys sorry wrong paper.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thought it was hard, was relatively prepared though
The Solomons were far easier! But on reflection I could have done far better. Would be lucky to get 50/75 totally rushed it.
This april fools joke is not funny (nor at the right time)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3153
I thought I got givena wrong paper. Two people were just literally crying and sniffing during the exam :+

Posted from TSR Mobile
I found only 3.a tricky (4 marks), and ff(0) impossible (2 marks), and I could only find 1 solution instead of 2 for the last part of question 8.

Apart from that it was... different than usual. And I did all the Solomons and normal past papers, most of which I got 90% to 100% in.

EDIT:
Save us, Arsey!
(edited 10 years ago)
Yeah i agree solomn paper i was getting top marks, my brain spazed out in that exam.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why did you guys get for the ff(0)

Posted from TSR Mobile
There's a couple of complete a-holes on facebook being cocky arrogant idiots about it, but it seems the vast majority of people found that ridiculous...should mean very low grade boundaries hopefully!!!
I got 5, worked out two equations for the straight line and carried on from there

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending