The Student Room Group

NHS Graduate Management Training Scheme

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
how exciting:smile: good luck all!
Reply 41
They're reallly keeping us waiting aren't they?!!
Reply 42
right, that's it...i can't take it anymore...i'm going to jump!...don't stop me! haha
Reply 43
thommykins
right, that's it...i can't take it anymore...i'm going to jump!...don't stop me! haha

Haha, don't do it!!
Reply 44
I have a sneaky feeling we are not going to find out today either! Its nearly 3pm already!
Reply 45
Hmm, the guy on the phone said we would. I feel like calling again to check, but probably won't, I doubt he'll say anything different. If anyone else calls, let us know what they say please :smile:
Reply 46
I would call if I had any minutes left on my phone:frown: hard times! lol I NEED this job, haha
Reply 47
early indications show organisation = pants - ahhh, the NHS
Reply 48
*sigh* this isn't good...
Reply 49
Well i just called again (i know, impatient!!) and they said everybody will receive an email later today. I don't know if I believe them or not, but I really want to know either way now.
Reply 50
ahhh same here! I cannot stop checking my stupid e-mails and I have work to do grrr..its just distracting me. later today? its already 4pm!
Reply 51
Yep, later today! They must be working pretty late, but they said we'll definetely hear. Heading out now till about 7, so that will distract me from checking!!
I hope they email us soon...I've literally checked my emails about 100 in the last 2 hours!! I'm not too hopeful though seeing as I've already failed about 6 graduate schemes!! Good luck everyone!
This is turning out to be a joke.

First they say we'll get the results on the 8th then 11th or 12th. Today is the 12th and the time is 16:34 and still no word.

Good luck to everyone though. I'm going out now so hopefully when I come back home later this evening, I'll have an unsuccessful e-mail from the NHS.
Reply 54
amk
OP
temptationsu
Good luck to everyone though. I'm going out now so hopefully when I come back home later this evening, I'll have an unsuccessful e-mail from the NHS.

Ditto :o:
Reply 55
I'm waiting too, driving me mad!
17:04 and still no word...useless
Reply 57
I've got a funny feeling it's not going to be today after all. I'm going on my Christmas do in a bit, and would like to either celebrate or drown my sorrows...looks like I'll have to make do with a hopeful Christmas drink! Good luck to all, will continue checking my emails til 6:20 when I go out, so you can probably all expect emails at 6:30ish!
Reply 58
Yes, it is ridiculous. I thought they'd said the 8th at first but then presumed I'd made a mistake. It's probably best i'm unsuccessful as it's seeming to be very disorganised.
Reply 59
I got offered an interview... but there are no slots in Northern Ireland!

Quick Reply

Latest