The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Asclepius
PM me this rumour :holmes: And who it was from (although I think I can guess)

It was ******* awesome, I loved it :biggrin:

I also have a resit, missed by one mark, although other results were good, so can't complain too much I guess :dontknow:

I made up the bit about you making out with her, :colondollar: I just thought if I put it in, I might get some good gossip :angel: anyhoo :creep: Yeah, I don't remember what she said, but the user starting with L and ending with but said something about going camping with her, and I assumed it was Glastonbury.

What'd you like best? I'm going Reading and I'm dead excited about it, going to be the best thing ever :dancing:

Resits :nn: :nn: :nn: If I fail goodbye medicine :ciao: So I need to work :work:
Reply 61
reems23
I made up the bit about you making out with her, :colondollar: I just thought if I put it in, I might get some good gossip :angel: anyhoo :creep: Yeah, I don't remember what she said, but the user starting with L and ending with but said something about going camping with her, and I assumed it was Glastonbury.

What'd you like best? I'm going Reading and I'm dead excited about it, going to be the best thing ever :dancing:

Resits :nn: :nn: :nn: If I fail goodbye medicine :ciao: So I need to work :work:

but you wont fail :yep:
beccy.
which?
75 ******* quid they cost. nightmare.

Semester. Boo. It's gay, but haven't really heard much about it yet. How were yours?
Reply 63
Asclepius
Semester. Boo. It's gay, but haven't really heard much about it yet. How were yours?

I'm having to resit my osce. Not a shock. Didn't wash my hands once, or introduce my self to any of the patients, or wear gloves in the blood practical, and broke the spirometer. and got like 57%. so im hoping i'll be ok next time :frown:
I dont think ive spoken to you in a whole year :frown:
and i called up today and we should get an email in the next couple of weeks about when they are, how we pay, what help they offer etcetc

guess where im going laterrrrr oh yes burton on trent, almost alexville.
reems23

The atmosphere was the best bit, as well as being paid to be there :biggrin: Worst bit was no showers for over a week :nn:

Me too, so I'm still only going to be on here infrequently :work:
Reply 65
Asclepius
The atmosphere was the best bit, as well as being paid to be there :biggrin: Worst bit was no showers for over a week :nn:

Me too, so I'm still only going to be on here infrequently :work:

Glad to have you back matey :hat2:

I'm off :ciao:
Reply 66
Asclepius
Worst bit was no showers for over a week :nn:

nothing out of the ordinary for you, surely? :p:
beccy.
I'm having to resit my osce. Not a shock. Didn't wash my hands once, or introduce my self to any of the patients, or wear gloves in the blood practical, and broke the spirometer. and got like 57%. so im hoping i'll be ok next time :frown:
I dont think ive spoken to you in a whole year :frown:
and i called up today and we should get an email in the next couple of weeks about when they are, how we pay, what help they offer etcetc

guess where im going laterrrrr oh yes burton on trent, almost alexville.

I think I just had a **** day tbh, my OSCE was fine, nailed the SSC, and Progress was as expected. Semester was a shock though. Glad I'm not in second year atm though, the average mark for semester 2 was well high, like 75%.
beccy.
nothing out of the ordinary for you, surely? :p:

:shh:
Reply 69
Asclepius
I think I just had a **** day tbh, my OSCE was fine, nailed the SSC, and Progress was as expected. Semester was a shock though. Glad I'm not in second year atm though, the average mark for semester 2 was well high, like 75%.

ouuuch.
oh well good luck with your resit, have a nice summer.
I can't believe Mk III died while I was out shopping...
beccy.
ouuuch.
oh well good luck with your resit, have a nice summer.

I meant semester 4. What an idiot, I can't even count :emo:
Reply 72
Toiletpaper8
I can't believe Mk III died while I was out shopping...

i cant believe it died while i was at work.....

but crazybear23 :gangster: :king1:

:awesome:
Went to see Harry Potter today :smile:
scaryhair
Went to see Harry Potter today :smile:

You poor thing. Contact me if you need someone to talk to. :console:
Reply 75
I just wrote whatever popped into my head for a while, the results are REALLY weird. :p:

I was that bored :emo:
:hi:

Good to see you back Asclepius! :woo:
Reply 77
beccy.
which?
75 ******* quid they cost. nightmare.

75 is nothing... I had to pay £110 for my resit last year. Stupid assessment - the first time it was marked, it passed then for some reason someone else looked through it and decided to fail it :rant:

At least this year if I fail anything, I won't have to pay to resit (I'm anticipating the need to resit tbh).

Asclepius
x

you're back? :love: yay! finally!

scaryhair
Harry Potter...

I've just got back from seeing it :teeth: want to watch it again already :yep:
Hygeia

How are you finding the Roomster?
OMADAYS, just got back from watching Bruno today with my mates. That movie is INSANE! :zomg:

[Shame it was really short though]
:ninja:

Latest

Trending

Trending