The Student Room Group

Edexcel GCSE Mathematics MODULAR Higher Tier 2381 Paper 14 (Calc) Nov 2010 Answers

see attached
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 1
Oh, I done Linear, and a lot of the questions were the same. I didn't realise they were so similar.
About 80% of the questions on there were on the linear but we had some others too. I'm very very happy, this has reassured me I have done well :biggrin:

Thanks for the answers :wink:
Reply 2
Hey isnt q11 '3,2,4,1'.
Reply 3
Original post by salpreme
Hey isnt q11 '3,2,4,1'.

yes
oops
Oh crap, for 8B, did you have to draw that extra line in? And for the last one, I just changed the equation using C^2=.... instead of rotating the letters around.

Otherwise, I think I got them all right.
When do we find out what the mark boundaries are for this (and the Non Cal 5383/H) paper?

Cheers. :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by Homeboy Hotel
When do we find out what the mark boundaries are for this (and the Non Cal 5383/H) paper?

Cheers. :smile:

On the day of the results or sometimes the day before.
is this for the Unit 3 Exam November?

was that jus section A?

wers section B?
Reply 8
Original post by Procrastinate

Original post by Procrastinate
Oh crap, for 8B, did you have to draw that extra line in? And for the last one, I just changed the equation using C^2=.... instead of rotating the letters around.

Otherwise, I think I got them all right.

I didn't draw in the extra line either :s-smilie:
Also does anyone know for definite when results day is? Because my teacher wasn't sure and I'm starting to stress about it as well.
Also grade boundaries??? I'm guessing pretty high cuz it was a bit easier than the past papers i've done, so i would guess at about 58/59 out of 60? any better guesses?
(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending