The Student Room Group

WJEC AS & A2 Maths

Hi!

Seeing as there are threads for WJEC Chemistry and Biology students, I thought I'd make a Maths one :smile:

Just a place to discuss the course, exams and ask for any help really...enjoy!

Scroll to see replies

Really good idea :smile:

I'm sitting C2, C3, C4 and S2 - how about you?
I really am an epic fail when it comes to Maths. I have ended up doing an AS in maths over two years!

Im doing S1 in the summer as I am 2 UMS away from a B overall, Oh the Joy!
Reply 3
Hiya again!

Well I've already done C1 C2 C3 S1 and FP1 and I'm doing C4 S2 M1 and FP2 this summer. I'm okay with M1 now, ish with C4, but I'm not doing too well with S2 - I hate hypothesis testing and FP2 is just a killer :frown:
Reply 4
Ughhh, C2 is so close! :s-smilie:
Reply 5
Have I told you how much I hate FP2
Reply 6
Original post by Zebra-Zahra
Ughhh, C2 is so close! :s-smilie:

I know :s-smilie: I've hardly revised for it, as it's a resit, and I can't even remember studying the module in the first place! :redface:
Reply 7
Any help with FP2?
Reply 8
If anyone wants Past Papers and Worked Solutions just ask :smile: I have most C1-4 and FP1-2 :smile: Though be warned my teacher has a tendancy to make typos.... :P
Reply 9
Original post by kayla:)
If anyone wants Past Papers and Worked Solutions just ask :smile: I have most C1-4 and FP1-2 :smile: Though be warned my teacher has a tendancy to make typos.... :P

Any C2 worked solutions would be amazing thanks! :smile:
Reply 11
:smile:

Thank you!! :smile:
Reply 12
Original post by LukeMT
Thank you!! :smile:

As I said - apologies for any typos. Check the answer against the actual mark scheme just to be sure :P We used to spend most lessons correcting his mistakes! :P
Reply 13
As I said - apologies for any typos. Check the answer against the actual mark scheme just to be sure :P We used to spend most lessons correcting his mistakes! :P

Ha, sounds likes my chem teacher :tongue: I've lost count of the number of times he's written "blah LOOSES electrons"! :redface:
Does anyone have the Mark Scheme for S1 June 2010?

Its in the mark scheme M1-M3, S1-S3 and all the ones I have come across are just C1-C4 and FP1-FP3.
Soo...C2 is tomorrow! :s-smilie:
Reply 16
Well, seeing as I've done next to no revision for C2, I highly doubt I'm going to improve my B! :tongue:
Reply 17
Glad you made this thread.. Soo many for aqa and ocr but not enough wjec.. Im doing c2 and m1.. Soo yeah c2 tomorrow .. Done hardly any revision :/
Reply 18
GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY for C2
Im really not ready - going to get some last minute help from teacher now
dont understand the complicated radians in circle
C2 was hard!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending