The Student Room Group

Mobile Suit Gundam Metaseries Discussion Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by caraniel
If you have to ask, yaoi is clearly not what you're after :giggle:

:hmmm:how can that be when he specifically used ":sexface:" when talking about gundam wing :mmm:
Reply 81
Original post by vin
:hmmm:how can that be when he specifically used ":sexface:" when talking about gundam wing :mmm:

That was rather confusing, as the only ":sexface:" I associate with Wing is the plethora of BL doujins, fanfiction and fanart saturating the fandom! :laugh:
Reply 82
If you have to ask, yaoi is clearly not what you're after :giggle:

Regarding the manga - Episode Zero is the only one I've read & its a prequel to the main series; good to get the origin stories, but not really full of action.

The others are mainly missions set in between the series end and the Endless Waltz OVA, but I haven't read them so can't comment on how good the stories are.

Haven't read much Gundam manga at all actually, mainly because I prefer to see my explosions and giant robots animated.

Ah I see well I have all of them available on my app. Thanks a lot I will definitely search them up.

Yes so do I but with the opportunity for manga reading :awesome:
Reply 83
30 eps watched of seed ...aside from some parts the battles in space where that whole fleet gets destroyed and that one in the desert, much of it is kind of dull :indiff:

Spoiler

up to ep 32 these kira jesus jokes ...

Spoiler

wait a bloody second, has flay actually done anything on the ship since joining it :wtf:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 84
I'm watching G Gundam. It is ridiculous, awesome and I love it.
Reply 85
damn seed can actually be good when its not focusing on the characters but the wider conflict :pinch:
I loved SEED, I'm gonna watch SEED Destiny too but from what I've checked, it seems good. I think I'm part of the minority. Most people seem to dislike it.
Reply 87
I'm watching G Gundam. It is ridiculous, awesome and I love it.

Hear, hear.

Original post by darkwolf0139
I loved SEED, I'm gonna watch SEED Destiny too but from what I've checked, it seems good. I think I'm part of the minority. Most people seem to dislike it.

I think Destiny makes everything bad about Seed worse, and gets rid of much of what was good in Seed. I find it particularly frustrating because the setup in the first ten or so episodes has some merit, as a kind of flipside of Seed.

But hey, that's just my take. If you enjoy it, more power to you.

--

Anyone else come across the news that Nihei (the guy who made the manga Blame) is going to make a Gundam manga? Could turn out interesting.
Any 00 fans watch Awakening of a Trailblazer?

Spoiler

Reply 89
seed 43 :hmmm:

Spoiler

Reply 90
The last few eps of seed arnt too bad.:beard: More of a focus on the wider conflict then the young characters.:hmmm: That giant laser weapon is somewhat gruesome :erm: causing everyone to explode from the inside rather than just blowing everything up like the colony lasers did.:s-smilie:
Reply 91
Anyone heard of the new gundam AGE anime? It looks like crap...
Reply 92

Original post by vin
wing was particularly daft in this regard :erm: bending prison bars with your bare hands :wtf: come on now.

Going by what ive heard and odd images Ive seen, Im assuming G gundam is some kind of comedy.:erm:

Ah come on its Heero Yuy of course he can bend prison bars lol! That boy can do anything did you not see him set his own bone without expressing any kind of pain? There's a reason why he's known as The Perfect Soldier.
Finally started watching Destiny and although they could have done way better with the first few episodes instead of basically rehashing SEED, I'm really looking forward to the Break the world incident.
Reply 94
Finished G Gundam tonight. Everyone must watch it. EVERYONE.
Reply 95

Finished G Gundam tonight. Everyone must watch it. EVERYONE.

that good huh?:awesome:
Reply 96
Original post by vin
that good huh?:awesome:

It's amazing. Seriously - so much fun!
Reply 97
G is the only part of the franchise to feature a flight of Gundams which are also windmills. That alone makes it top-tier.
Reply 98
Original post by QHF
G is the only part of the franchise to feature a flight of Gundams which are also windmills. That alone makes it top-tier.

Also only series in the franchise to have a Gundam piloted by a horse. A HORSE!

Also rhythmic gymnastics = badass.
Reply 99
trailer for ep 4 of unicorn :teeth:

the new captain bright voice sounds good :beard:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending