The Student Room Group

Debenhams Telephone Interview

Hi, what sort of questions does Debenhams ask you during a telephone interview? Or does anyone know the questions that Debenhams ask during a telephone interview?

Thanks
Reply 1
Bump, does anyone know?
Reply 2
Reply 3

I am basically trying to find out, what sort of questions they ask over the phone?
Reply 4
Thanks, i only want to know, what sort of questions they ask you during a telephone interview?
Reply 5
Original post by Experting
Thanks, i only want to know, what sort of questions they ask you during a telephone interview?

I've never had an interview with Debenhams. Maybe you could send a private message to someone on the link i provided.

If its a a sales advisor position for example, then the questions will be customer serviced based, etc.

Good luck :biggrin:
Reply 6
thank you!! :smile:
Reply 7
Kinda weird. I think the interviewer just hung up on me. She asked me if I am willing to work any time. I said, yes. She asked you might have to work extra hours at different times, you will have to be flexible, is that alright? I said, yes. Then she asked do you have any other commitment, educational or anything like that. I asked if 20 hours is about the maximum hours I can get work there? She said depends on your availability. I said if I cannot get many more hours than 20, then I might have to take up another job as well. And, either the line broke or she hung up. I couldn't call back as it was an 'unknown' number and it was past office hours. She didn't call again, either.
Reply 8
Original post by ayb1
Kinda weird. I think the interviewer just hung up on me. She asked me if I am willing to work any time. I said, yes. She asked you might have to work extra hours at different times, you will have to be flexible, is that alright? I said, yes. Then she asked do you have any other commitment, educational or anything like that. I asked if 20 hours is about the maximum hours I can get work there? She said depends on your availability. I said if I cannot get many more hours than 20, then I might have to take up another job as well. And, either the line broke or she hung up. I couldn't call back as it was an 'unknown' number and it was past office hours. She didn't call again, either.

Whilst that is very strange that she may have hung up (did you have bad reception?), stores like Debenhams don't often like it if you are planning on taking up another job. You applied for a 20 hour per week vacancy..they often offer higher hours and obviously if you can work an extra hour or so, they may be willing for that, but if you wanted a more full time position, it would have been better to wait and apply for it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending