The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Sunderland
University of Sunderland
Sunderland
Visit website

Sunderland Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

I just received an offer from Teeside, still waiting on word from Sunderland though!

Original post by lizzy93
Ah that's great :smile: I didn't manage to go for an open day there, but i'm still hoping to go there to see it before I make my decision :smile:

Ahhh, you should go - I went to one of the last open days and the business centre looked really impressive and the students' union (societies etc) didn't look too bad :smile:
Student in halls, University of Sunderland
University of Sunderland
Sunderland
Visit website
Anyone for engineering?? :smile:
i sent off my application on 6th december, im applying for events management and ive had 4 offers from other unis
im still waiting for a reply from sunderland and its my first choice is anyone else who sent off their application in december still waiting? :frown:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 43
I have recieved an e-mail today from the admissions team at sunderland in regards to an interview for ICT Secondary Teaching, they said alot of letters are being sent out today first class so people may start to hear back from them in the coming weeks.

Im off to look at interview tips now. good luck all
Reply 44
Sunderland are asking for 300 points for Pharmacy, yet somehow I received a conditional offer this morning for 260 points! Is this possible or is it just a mistake? Anyone in the same boat or have any answer let me know ASAP please!!! :biggrin:
Reply 45
I applied for the Business Management (NN2C) course at Sunderland over a month ago and it is the only offer I am waiting on, should i be worried that i've heard nothing back from them???? :confused:
Original post by Andrew114
I applied for the Business Management (NN2C) course at Sunderland over a month ago and it is the only offer I am waiting on, should i be worried that i've heard nothing back from them???? :confused:

I wouldnt be. I applied in late October and am still waiting.

Can anyone tell me (if they've visited) what it's like?

The website makes the place look beautiful, especially Tom Cowie Campus
Reply 47
Hi!
I applied mid-November for Sports Journalism and have still heard nothing. Does anyone know how they tell you? (e-mail or letter)
Pretty quiet on their side, I think I got an e-mail from them saying that had received my application and that is it... good luck all!
Reply 48
Original post by Average_Aaron
I wouldnt be. I applied in late October and am still waiting.

Can anyone tell me (if they've visited) what it's like?

The website makes the place look beautiful, especially Tom Cowie Campus

Thanks that's quite reassuring. Yeah i visited it really was a nice campus, when the sun shines it is an amazing place, and the facilities are quite good aswell.
Reply 49
Has anyone received an offer for any media courses yet????
^^ I received an offer for Film + Media about 3 weeks ago, after applying early December. But friends of mine applied round the same time for the same course and haven't heard anything yet
has anyone applied or got their offers for LAW? :smile:

i'm already in my first year at sunderland doing Law, but i have withdrawn myself till september to start again due to mitigating circumstances.

if anyone wants to know what to expect during level 1 law then i'll be happy to help :biggrin:
Well I've finally got my offer from Sunderland for Accounting & Finance :smile:

Happy :biggrin:
Reply 53
Anyone received decisions for Tourism and Hospitality Management ? :rolleyes:
Reply 54
Had an offer for Law and Psychology :biggrin:
Original post by Jodianne

Had an offer for Law and Psychology :biggrin:

Law with psychology? both law and psychology :smile:?
Reply 56
Original post by accountant-future
Well I've finally got my offer from Sunderland for Accounting & Finance :smile:

Happy :biggrin:

When did you apply?
I'm still waiting to hear from them :/
I think I applied around late November/early December
Reply 57
Original post by Hannahp2401
Law with psychology? both law and psychology :smile:?

Both Law and Psychology :smile:

Both Law and Psychology :smile:

ahh right cool! I was doing first year of Law, but i withdrew myself and i'm starting back on law in september.

which one are you hoping to do?
Reply 59
Hello! I have applied for Tourism and Journalism on the 6th of December and I didn't hear something until now. I wanted to call them, but now I see how much students are in the same situation. Hm..

Quick Reply

Latest