The Student Room Group

St. Mary's University Twickenham

Scroll to see replies

Anyone else going to the open day on March 10th ?
Reply 41
I have accepted my offer at St Marys, and it is now my firm.
So keen to go. :smile:
Original post by Jandersonn
I have accepted my offer at St Marys, and it is now my firm.
So keen to go. :smile:

Which course ? :smile:
Post-Application visit to St. Mary's on 26th April. Can't wait to go back :smile:
I have accepted my offer too :smile:
I'm looking for people who are going to St. Mary's to start a house share with in September. Message me if interested :smile:
St Mary is going to be one of my choice, but I m still not really sure if I want it as my firm choice or not...
I'm now officially a St Mary's student. Has anyone received a welcome letter, after contacting the Uni in order to confirm the place?
I'm now officially a student too! :smile: I haven't received a welcome letter yet.. Have you?
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by stephlikesbooks
I'm now a officially a student too! :smile: I haven't received a welcome letter yet.. Have you?

No. I'm curious, when should we expect it?
De Marillac,Cronin or Cashin? Any opinion would be appreciated.
Reply 51
Original post by BasedOnmind.
De Marillac,Cronin or Cashin? Any opinion would be appreciated.

Have u received the forms for accomodation? Cause all i've got since I firmed them was an email about scholarships and things.
Original post by BeckK
Have u received the forms for accomodation? Cause all i've got since I firmed them was an email about scholarships and things.

No. The accommodation information pack and booking would be sent by post from mid-May.
I've applied here as well! I applied for Film and Popular culture too! With Creative Writing though :smile: I heard back a while ago! When do you send your application?

I applied for Creative Writing and Film & Popular Culture too! Are you thinking about going there? I'm torn as it definitely sounds like the best course, but the uni is so small and I'm not sure if it'll have the best atmosphere.
Anyone going to the April open day in just over a week?
Original post by weusedtowait
I applied for Creative Writing and Film & Popular Culture too! Are you thinking about going there? I'm torn as it definitely sounds like the best course, but the uni is so small and I'm not sure if it'll have the best atmosphere.

Hey! I changed Film to English, I just think it'll work better for me :smile: I've already accepted my offer :biggrin: I'm excited to go! I know it's small and I was worried about that too but when I got there, it just felt right :smile: Have you been to an Applicant Day?
Hey! I changed Film to English, I just think it'll work better for me :smile: I've already accepted my offer :biggrin: I'm excited to go! I know it's small and I was worried about that too but when I got there, it just felt right :smile: Have you been to an Applicant Day?

No, I've only been to an open day. I didn't really understand if the ones they're asking us to now are applicant days or if they'll just be the same as the open days?
Also, does anyone know how likely St. Mary's are to let you in if you don't quite reach the requirements?

I'm required to get a B in English but I think that's going to be difficult (not because I'm not capable, but because circumstances have meant I've had to do all the studying at the last minute). So I think I'll probably get a C and I'm really worried that I'll not be able to go university this year because of it.

So does anyone have experience with this? Do you know if they've still accepted people if they've not quite got the required grades?

(If it helps, I expect to have about 300 UCAS points.)
(edited 12 years ago)
I've applied for Sport Science in Marys and got a conditional, just need to send over my leaving cert results (im irish :smile: ) and thats it! just wondering do you know much about accommodation and the likes?are the halls the best call for first year?
Firmed! For primary education :biggrin: so excited! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending