The Student Room Group

What do you think about this approach?

I was wondering how would you feel and react if the following happens to you in the library..

Let`s say you make a little eye contact first or maybe not.. but it would probably be a good idea to try to make it..

anyway.. this is what I`m talking about...

If you're in the library and you spot a cute girl/guy at a table near you, find a bit of a paper and write something that should come across charming but honest, Maybe..

"Is there any chance you like girls/guys brave enough to throw rubbish notes at a guy/girl they think looks cute? Do it With the smiley face of course.

So, what do you think? :biggrin:
Reply 1
Not much
I wont do this probably because im a bit shy. But if others do this to me I wont feel uncomfortable. Its funny auctually to have such a experience if im not reading sth thats even more funny. You just go for it.
Reply 3
I`m asking because I was in the library with my friend today and we saw one guy did that to one girl and what was funny was that he missed her with first throw so he had to do it one more time :biggrin::biggrin: We laughed to death :biggrin:
Original post by neptunus
I`m asking because I was in the library with my friend today and we saw one guy did that to one girl and what was funny was that he missed her with first throw so he had to do it one more time :biggrin::biggrin: We laughed to death :biggrin:

Haha thats great wow. So way not do this to make everyone happier:colondollar:
Reply 5
surely the note has got to have your number on it so she can actually contact you? and that then puts the ball in her park which she won't like. it'd be better to just speak to her and get her number so that she doesn't have to make the first move
Reply 6
Why do you need to put the number on? You don`t leave, you wait there for note to arrive back :biggrin:.. and if not, who cares, you tried. If the person gets angry or something you can always say that you`re doing some research task on whatever topic. Making this up can actually get you out of "trouble" almost anywhere when approaching someone ..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending