The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Any study abroad/international applicants? [2012/2013]

Hi. Was wondering if there were any more study abroad applicants for fall 2012 or spring 2013? I think I've seen one other post in a thread indicating a person who is a study abroad applicant.

Whilst the threads are super helpful, all the conditional/unconditional offers, UCAS points, and what look like random numbers are somewhat confusing and overwhelming to me, since I'm from the US and the system is entirely different. :tongue:

And, as far as I know, the study abroad application process was fairly simple, certainly one of the most simple applications I've ever had to fill out for something. I just can't help but feel like it wasn't enough, but I sent all they asked for.

I sent my application a couple days ago, and it's still probably in transit.
Anyone else like me - international and waiting? Where are you from? Have you been accepted? What's your GPA? Thanks.
(edited 11 years ago)
Not an international student myself, but this thread may help if you haven't already looked at it
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Double post.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 3
Is the study abroad just a ... semester/year long program, or do you mean you're applying as an international applicant?
Reply 4
Original post by i can haz derps?
Not an international student myself, but this thread might help if you haven't already looked at it

There are so many subforums, I just didn't see it. Thank you!
Though there's a lot of Oxford talk in there, lol...

Original post by sarahoo
Is the study abroad just a ... semester/year long program, or do you mean you're applying as an international applicant?

Sorry, I was unclear. I mean people who are applying for a semester or the full year then going back to their home institute.
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending