The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Dalek1099
@usycool It won't let me play tetris-incorrect user group

I think you need to be a subscriber to play it :redface:
Original post by xAlice95
Thanks :biggrin: it's at Primark :smile: Yeah I always get really nervous whether I have reason to or not! lol. I'll be fine once I get there though...I think lol. Thats aweasome your family has a buisness..mine doesn't :P but it must be cool having a family buisness!

In all honesty, I have never bought a thing from Primark :redface: and it is quite cool. It is a garden centre though and sometimes I feel like I am expected to just take an interest in horticulture etc which is quite hard. I mean, I would rather have my own path! But at the same time, I just couldn't imagine what it would have been like to grow up without it and what kind of jobs everyone would have!
Original post by usycool1
I think you need to be a subscriber to play it :redface:

Oh, what a shame... Co incidence?:wink:
Original post by Above.The.Empyrean

These are the novel designs of mine for the t-shirts you can derive, Charles :wink:!

Shirt one: Feynman and Newtons graving
Shirt two: Eulers Identity, Hilberts response, Hardy and Aristotle quotes? :wink:
Original post by charlieboardman
shirt one: Feynman and newtons graving
shirt two: Eulers identity, hilberts response, hardy and aristotle quotes? :wink:

xxx
(edited 11 years ago)
Any of you guys have Twitter? PM me and I'll follow back :smile:
Reply 86
Original post by JLKeating
In all honesty, I have never bought a thing from Primark :redface: and it is quite cool. It is a garden centre though and sometimes I feel like I am expected to just take an interest in horticulture etc which is quite hard. I mean, I would rather have my own path! But at the same time, I just couldn't imagine what it would have been like to grow up without it and what kind of jobs everyone would have!

Yeah I see what you mean, in a way I'm glad my family doesn't have a business cause although it must have it's perks, I'm happy (no it's over anyway) that I had to go and find my own job and have an interview and stuff as i think it's given me more confidence and kinda prepared me for when I want a job when I'm older and actually need one. :P

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
you noetic apotheosized sentient entity! :colondollar:

:h:

I see you got gem 3 back! :biggrin:
Original post by CharlieBoardman

Did you see my post? :colondollar:

xxx
(edited 11 years ago)
Hellooooooooooooooo guysssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

wooo newww threaddddd :d
Original post by shadab786ahmed
Did you see my post? :colondollar:

Ah! No I didn't! I'm incredibly sorry - ill reply now :smile:
Original post by GreenLantern1

I think we should have made the year 12 thread :wink:

Not you again.... :colonhash:

:wink:

You wouldn't believe it.

I had 140 rep points, but it went down to 50 in ONE day! I've listlessly augmented it up to now :biggrin:!

How is that possible? Was it 'Lets all hate Zak day?!'
Not you again.... :colonhash:

:wink:

How is that possible? Was it 'Lets all hate Zak day?!'

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2031837

Then people's malice was rampantly profuse amongst other areas of the forum.

:rolleyes:
Original post by shadab786ahmed
Don't jinx it :wink: I've started looking at C3 mainly functions and their inverse and domain and ranges just to ease my way in :P then I'll go through the harder things later :smile: sorry, if I bore you with my maths talk, it's just in my life, not many people love maths and want to do it early and take advantage of it :biggrin: it's just AMAZING, no one else seems to think so at school :P

Excruciatingly boring doesn't even begin to describe the hell known as stats...

Ah, very good! :smile: for now, I'd recommend staying on C1&2, and focussing on a couple of applied modules before moving onto C3 though :smile: Bore me with Maths? You clearly don't know me... :h:
Reply 96
I leave for a day and you've managed to fill the other forum. ;D
Reply 97
Ah, very good! :smile: for now, I'd recommend staying on C1&2, and focussing on a couple of applied modules before moving onto C3 though :smile: Bore me with Maths? You clearly don't know me... :h:

"Maths" and "boring" are oxymoron's :tongue:
Reply 98

Original post by multiplexing-gamer
I think we should have made the year 12 thread :wink:

Hey guys! :biggrin: Just to let you know, you have to nominate people for the awards by tomorrow :smile: Loz has only had 6 nominations so far so we really need some more (especially from the "old" people on the thread :tongue:)

Okay, I'll stay with C1&2 and M1&2 and start looking at S1&2 :biggrin: ahah :wink: very good :biggrin: just peeking ahead :P
How are.you consuming time now that you're free :biggrin: