The Student Room Group

David Tennant! :]

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ra Ra
Apparently RTD was going to do that in The End of Time Part Two, when the Doctor goes back and sees all of his past companions. In The Writer's Tale RTD says that one of his ideas (alongside the 2005 Rose who hadn't met the Doctor yet, which is what he eventually went with) was a brief scene with Rose and the clone Doctor (dunno what to call him...handy? :wink:) with a baby. Would have been awesome to see :smile:

Ahh right!! They should have done that!! The one RTD chose wasn't that emotional!!.....they should bring them back in the new doctor who!!:awesome:
Reply 41
Original post by foreverstrong_97
Ahh right!! They should have done that!! The one RTD chose wasn't that emotional!!.....they should bring them back in the new doctor who!!:awesome:

You can hear the screams from the Rose haters already :awesome:

I actually sort of liked the pre-Series 1 Rose popping up. She was the first person the Doctor saw when he regenerated into the 10th Doctor, and she was the last person he saw (ignoring the Ood) when he regenerated into the 11th. I thought that was quite a nice cycle (though I would have preferred to have seen Rose and Handy! :tongue:).
Reply 42
Original post by Cephalus
Yeah she is my favourite. My list is in order is:

Rose
Amy
Donna = Martha

I didn't like Amy to begin with, but I love her now. I don't want to see her go! :frown:
Only started watching Doctor who since the red head girl so I cannot join the convo. I'm not good with names lol. Btw, I watched all episodes of Fresh Prince and I still don't know all their names.
Original post by Ra Ra
You can hear the screams from the Rose haters already :awesome:

I actually sort of liked the pre-Series 1 Rose popping up. She was the first person the Doctor saw when he regenerated into the 10th Doctor, and she was the last person he saw (ignoring the Ood) when he regenerated into the 11th. I thought that was quite a nice cycle (though I would have preferred to have seen Rose and Handy! :tongue:).

Aww I love rose the most!
Then pond!Amy
Then donna
Then Martha
Ahh yeah....yeah same...I guess though have u watched the new trailer??!!:P:wink::awesome::ahee::ahee:
Reply 45
Original post by Ra Ra
I didn't like Amy to begin with, but I love her now. I don't want to see her go! :frown:

Oh me too. She just really grows on you. I was the same, but then she really grew on me. I'll miss her.
Reply 46
Aww I love rose the most!
Then pond!Amy
Then donna
Then Martha
Ahh yeah....yeah same...I guess though have u watched the new trailer??!!:P:wink::awesome::ahee::ahee:

YES! 'Dinosaurs! On a spaceship!' Can't wait :biggrin:

Oh me too. She just really grows on you. I was the same, but then she really grew on me. I'll miss her.

I loved her in Vincent and the Doctor and The Girl Who Waited. I'm gonna miss Rory, too (am excited for the new companion, though :awesome:)

The new ones seems alright though. Saw some of her interviews and she has a good personality (but they all do, don't they).
Reply 48
I love David Tennant as the doctor!! He is brilliant :biggrin:

He was pretty good as Barty Crouch jr in HP4.

Has any one seen him in drag?:nodots:hysterical!
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Ra Ra
YES! 'Dinosaurs! On a spaceship!' Can't wait :biggrin:

I loved her in Vincent and the Doctor and The Girl Who Waited. I'm gonna miss Rory, too (am excited for the new companion, though :awesome:)

I know and the daleks!!Omg!!:awesome::awesome::yes:
I like Vincent and the doctor too it was emotional:frown::wink:
Original post by AJCSShp
I love David Tennant as the doctor!! He is brilliant :biggrin:

He was pretty good as Barty Crouch jr in HP4.

Has any one seen him in drag?:nodots:hysterical!

Yeah he was good in harry potter!! Naa ain't seen him!!??
David tennnant is the best!!!!!:awesome::awesome:
My battery is dying guys so I won't be able to reply!!:frown:
Reply 52
Yeah he was good in harry potter!! Naa ain't seen him!!??
David tennnant is the best!!!!!:awesome::awesome:

For the lols

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXtfvV7jDpM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xB-M_tYhLGU
Reply 55
LOOOOOOOOOOL! wth!????:rolleyes:

Original post by Ellie_May :)
oh dear...

It shows he is talented in lots of different aspects! Lol :wink:
Original post by AJCSShp
It shows he is talented in lots of different aspects! Lol :wink:

WOW! I think I prefer him as a man!:wink::rolleyes:
Ahh how have not seen this thread earlier?

I love David Tennant! Talking about him makes me miss the 10th Doctor :frown:. Also, he was brilliant in Hamlet :love:. Very talented actor.
Original post by Pensivedore
Ahh how have not seen this thread earlier?

I love David Tennant! Talking about him makes me miss the 10th Doctor :frown:. Also, he was brilliant in Hamlet :love:. Very talented actor.

Ahh..I just made it yesterday!:colondollar::biggrin:

I know I miss having him on the screen!:frown:....I know I wanted to watch him and Catherine in Much Ado About Nothing!:rolleyes:

P.S. I made a society:biggrin: Feel free to join..its on the first post! :biggrin:
Ahh..I just made it yesterday!:colondollar::biggrin:

I know I miss having him on the screen!:frown:....I know I wanted to watch him and Catherine in Much Ado About Nothing!:rolleyes:

P.S. I made a society:biggrin: Feel free to join..its on the first post! :biggrin:

Awesome, just joined!

Also, can we just take a moment to appreciate how sexy he looks here?: tumblr_m86m4mADVN1rd0hw8o1_100.gif. I'll stop objectifying him at some point.

Quick Reply

Latest