The Student Room Group

Dmu September starters for adult nursing timetable!

Hi there,

Hope someone can help me!

I am starting dmu in January 2013 for adult branch nursing, I was hoping one of you lovely September starters would be able to let me know what your time table is eg what days and what hours.

The more I know now the better as I have two little babies so I can get organising early!
Thankyou :smile: :smile:
Reply 1
I am starting in september, but we dont get a timetable untill the end of freshers week, I havent even had a reading list yet....
Reply 2
Original post by Cjts123
Hi there,

Hope someone can help me!

I am starting dmu in January 2013 for adult branch nursing, I was hoping one of you lovely September starters would be able to let me know what your time table is eg what days and what hours.

The more I know now the better as I have two little babies so I can get organising early!
Thankyou :smile: :smile:

Ah im starting in Jan too! :smile: :smile: but im so confused about when to book my accomodation :s-smilie: do you have any idea?
Reply 3
Original post by xxAuraliaxx
I am starting in september, but we dont get a timetable untill the end of freshers week, I havent even had a reading list yet....

Gosh that seems a little late!
Reply 4
Original post by aiasha
Ah im starting in Jan too! :smile: :smile: but im so confused about when to book my accomodation :s-smilie: do you have any idea?

Yay another jan starter! I have no idea about accommodation as I will be commuting in everyday. I would probably do it sooner than later as it is something to tick off your list of things to do as there is just soo much to sort out! X
Reply 5
Original post by xxAuraliaxx

how was your first day? What's your timetable like?

:smile:
Reply 6
Hi everyone - I start in Jan too cant wait!!! Just wondered if any of you had applied for your Bursaries yet or even a student loan?

Read that some of you were trying to get hold of a timetable for Jan, any luck? I could really do with a copy as Ive three children that I need to arrange childcare for so a timetable would be useful.

I live just outside leicester, any commuters?

Gemma -x-
Reply 7
Help, Help, Help
I am starting dmu in september 2013 for adult branch nursing/mental health , I was hoping one of you lovely Sept2012/Jan 2013 starters would be able to let me know how the time table is eg what days and what hours.
Thanks
Reply 8
Original post by gcorry3
Hi everyone - I start in Jan too cant wait!!! Just wondered if any of you had applied for your Bursaries yet or even a student loan?

Read that some of you were trying to get hold of a timetable for Jan, any luck? I could really do with a copy as Ive three children that I need to arrange childcare for so a timetable would be useful.

I live just outside leicester, any commuters?

Gemma -x-

Where abouts outside Leicester? I'm commuting from northampton every day :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
I'm a jan starter, c u Monday lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Original post by yellowpatch
Where abouts outside Leicester? I'm commuting from northampton every day :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi i live in Lutterworth so planning to get to the park and ride in enderby by 8am every day and catch the shuttle bus into leicester - cant be paying out nearly 12 pound a day for parking!!!

Northampton? How long will that take you to travel?

Have been in touch with DMU yesterday, they have said although the timetable is still be finalised by the tutors we may be able to get a copy by mid week!

C you all Monday!! We'll have to share names so we can try and meet up during induction.

Gemma x

Quick Reply

Latest