The Student Room Group

Guys seeing top of g-string over jeans...

i'm not a flashy sexual person but i just happened to be wearing some low cut jeans the other day. whilst sitting on those tall science stools in lesson, my girl mate came over and whispered that my g-string was showing. :eek: i had these guys behind me and althought they didn't say anything, i felt quite embarassed. they must have saw. i don't know what they think of me now. :confused:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
If it's a one-off I doubt they'd think much. Personally I think it's sick when girls show them off on a regular basis - that and bra straps under strappy tops - get a strap less bra for heaven's sake.
Reply 2
a g-string is a very popular form of underwear these days. I'd be more concerned if I saw a girl, in that situation, wearing a pair of old granny knickers.
Reply 3
eww g-strings.
Reply 4
g-strings > granny pants
Reply 5
Anonymous
i'm not a flashy sexual person but i just happened to be wearing some low cut jeans the other day. whilst sitting on those tall science stools in lesson, my girl mate came over and whispered that my g-string was showing. :eek: i had these guys behind me and althought they didn't say anything, i felt quite embarassed. they must have saw. i don't know what they think of me now. :confused:

He he, don't worry about it, it was just one little mistake...

I'm sure you've made the day more interesting for these guys behind you :p: :wink: .

:suith: Sezkin:suith:
Reply 6
Anonymous

why would you wear a g string if you dont want that to happen? :confused:
Reply 7
Sezkin
He he, don't worry about it, it was just one little mistake...

I'm sure you've made the day more interesting for these guys behind you :p: :wink: .

:suith: Sezkin:suith:

Interesting? More like something to perve at :rolleyes:

:p:
Reply 8
__WiZaRD__
why would you wear a g string if you dont want that to happen? :confused:

three words: visible panty lines.
I hate seeing G-strings over a girls jeans. Its just annoying and interferes with the way they look cus you see these straps come out from under their jeans and its annoying.
Anonymous

One of my flatmates has her g string halfway up her back!!! Everyday. It must be painful.
I think its hot when you can see their g string. You would have gone up in my estimation :biggrin:
Reply 12
minimo
If it's a one-off I doubt they'd think much. Personally I think it's sick when girls show them off on a regular basis - that and bra straps under strappy tops - get a strap less bra for heaven's sake.

I dont see anything wrong with bras under strappy tops :confused: I didnt think anyone did these days its just the norm isnt it?
i love it wen girls do tht - but if u were embarrassed then u prob. didn't mean 2 tease and so u shud be wearing something more comfortable.
Reply 14
I find g strings very comfortable.

But I wouldnt worry about the g string showing - it obviously wasnt on purpose. Its only when you start intentionally pulling up the string over your trousers that you begin to look a bit trashy.
Anonymous
three words: visible panty lines.

A trained eye, mine for example, can still see:p:
No offense...but girls who go around with their g-strings way above their jeans and tops pulled up so it can be seen....hello!!! IT IS NOT ATTRACTIVE anyway it tends to be chav girls - likelyhood a man will want a serious relationship with you if you go round like that- hell in a fling, it wouldnt be a fling, it would be him using the girl
Reply 17
Lolz r people on this forum for real this is an everyday occurence for the filth that are the girls from coventry.... i think it must be their way of identifying rank the higher the g-string the higher the rank....
Reply 18
minimo
and bra straps under strappy tops - get a strap less bra for heaven's sake.

What's wrong with that?! I'd let mine show any day (it's normal!) because strapless are not really that supportive.
mangomaz
I find g strings very comfortable.

But I wouldnt worry about the g string showing - it obviously wasnt on purpose. Its only when you start intentionally pulling up the string over your trousers that you begin to look a bit trashy.

Hmm..they obviously do it for the attention. and usually it works!!
looks painfully uncomfortable though?! :eek: