The Student Room Group

gf refuses to give blowjob

today my gf said she will never give me a blowjob.

i have been with her for 2 years now and she just doesnt have any interest physical activity. we are both still virgins.

what should i do? i felt soo offended and upset when she said this to me in my face, however i didnt show any of my feelings and changed the subject.

she says she loves me for real ect and so do i, so wots the problem? i have given her oral sex before.

i am beginning to think she has no 'sex drive'

help!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Speak to her? Maybe she's concerned about the whole act, what to do, what to expect. Maybe it's a concern of 'hygiene'. Either way, you'll never know the reason why she doesn't want to if you don't speak to her. And you never know, speaking about it and discussing it as a couple, rather than changing the subject and leaving it as a sort of taboo may help her to come around to the idea (:
Reply 2
lol no offense or anything, but you should kinda respect her decision as giving a blow job isn't exatly the norm. Though I could possibly sympathise with you if she said she would never give you sex.
You cant force her to do it im afraid, but if you get it all out in the open for her reasons as to why not and then try and approach them in a mature manner you may be able to try to understand what and where she is coming from. If she is still not comfortable with it then dont push accept it, it may be part of the future but for now, accept how she feels.

You have been together for 2 years, you should be comfortable to talk to one another.
Reply 4
You give her oral and she won't reciprocate? That's incredibly selfish of her. I'd give her a little while longer to turn around, then dump her if it doesn't improve. Life is too short to spend your time silently resenting a sexually selfish partner. Don't put yourself through that.
Reply 5
02mik_e
giving a blow job isn't exactly the norm.

It's not?? - well ignorance truly is bliss!

And to be honest, if he has done her, I don't see why she can't reciprocate.
Reply 6
ctarling
It's not?? - well ignorance truly is bliss!

And to be honest, if he has done her, I don't see why she can't reciprocate.

haha I wouldn't agree, well especially in the area I live in :p:

if you gave it to her, then yeah maybe she should do the same. I didn't read that far :redface:
Reply 7
Why are you asking on a forum? This is something you need to talk about with her, not with Internet-strangers.
Reply 8
Meh,
I went down on my last girlfriend, but she didn't like the idea of blowjobs and I didn't mind one bit.

My point being is, are you just going down on her in the hope that she'll return the favour?
If she makes you happy, don't let a silly thing such as your girlfriend sticking your trousser saussage in her mouth the main thing in your relationship.
Blowjobs aren't actually that great (okay, admitedly I'm not an expert), there's a lot of hype about them but: They're not that great and certainly not important.
Doesn't your relationship have anything in it beyond foreplay?
02mik_e
lol no offense or anything, but you should kinda respect her decision as giving a blow job isn't exatly the norm. Though I could possibly sympathise with you if she said she would never give you sex.

What rock do you live under? Of course it is the norm... not to say that it's required, but most adults will expect oral sex to be a part of their relationship.
Reply 10
la fille danse
What rock do you live under? Of course it is the norm... not to say that it's required, but most adults will expect oral sex to be a part of their relationship.

Maybe for you, but the area I live in people take a very different stance to it.
02mik_e
Maybe for you, but the area I live in people take a very different stance to it.

Have you done a survey or something?
Reply 12
la fille danse
Have you done a survey or something?

No I haven't done a survey. I'm not saying people in my area don't do it, but anytime something like that is mentioned people always react negatively to it.
02mik_e
No I haven't done a survey. I'm not saying people in my area don't do it, but anytime something like that is mentioned people always react negatively to it.

The likely options are...

-They are too young to be in adult relationships
-They come from a different culture/religion
-They are pretending to be disgusted out of modesty

In mainstream British culture, it is seen as normal.
Reply 14
thats the problem, i have talked abt this b4 many times, she just doesnt wanna do it. as for hygeine goes, im very clean as i shower b4 spending time with her. we are both 18+ so age doesnt come into consideration.

after 2 years you would have thought something would have happend, but obv not for me.

is she worth it? i mean cmon, 2years down the line and no special private time.. cheers
Reply 15
la fille danse
The likely options are...

-They are too young to be in adult relationships
-They come from a different culture/religion
-They are pretending to be disgusted out of modesty

In mainstream British culture, it is seen as normal.

Completely agree. My initial assumption was that they were a young couple.
Reply 16
Jibriltz
Blowjobs aren't actually that great

:zomg: :lies:

That is all.
Reply 17
dump her bro she sounds like a prude
Reply 18
Anonymous
thats the problem, i have talked abt this b4 many times, she just doesnt wanna do it. as for hygeine goes, im very clean as i shower b4 spending time with her. we are both 18+ so age doesnt come into consideration.

after 2 years you would have thought something would have happend, but obv not for me.

is she worth it? i mean cmon, 2years down the line and no special private time.. cheers

In most cases girls will give oral sex before having intercourse. If you have had sex with her then you can safely assume that she will probably not give you oral sex - ever. Things might change but neither of you sound particularly mature so I would not count on it.
I think if you act more like a male with a large amount of strong instrinsic qualities people will become generally more compliant with your wishes.

Latest