The Student Room Group

TSR Class Of 2011 Society MK1

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DellaLouise
:lovehug:
I'm very introverted. My friends get annoyed that I don't like going out much, I prefer staying at home :rolleyes:
You won't be withdrawn! You'll have me and everyone else here to talk to whenever you want :biggrin:

Deffo like me! The most i've been out clubbing is once a week :redface: I much prefer being at home in the warm snuggled up watching tv :tongue:
Dunno what it will be like when i get to uni but im going to try and make the effort so i can make friends :colondollar:
:lovehug:
I'm very introverted. My friends get annoyed that I don't like going out much, I prefer staying at home :rolleyes:
You won't be withdrawn! You'll have me and everyone else here to talk to whenever you want :biggrin:

:hugs: Aww, thanks! I'm just afraid I'll get shy when meeting lgbt people.

I'll have to put on my confident face at the freshers' fair... :sexface:
Original post by casiogeek
Deffo like me! The most i've been out clubbing is once a week :redface: I much prefer being at home in the warm snuggled up watching tv :tongue:
Dunno what it will be like when i get to uni but im going to try and make the effort so i can make friends :colondollar:

Same :rolleyes:
Give it a few weeks into term and I'll probably go back to my normal staying in life :awesome:
Yeah i know :frown: but i get more money at the end of the month :colone:
My mum has got all my stuff for me :tongue: All ive brought myself is a bag, slippers, indoor airer and a little basket thing i can put bits and bobs in :teehee:

Dont get the blackberry torch..i have that phone and its rubbish :colone:

It depends how much I convince myself I can justify spending, about 20 a month, can get HTC Desire S for that price :smile:
Need to decide soon really

I went with my parents to Tesco to buy kitchiney stuff, fun, used all their clubcard vouchers :tongue:
Original post by BioFurMatPhyStudent
:hugs: Aww, thanks! I'm just afraid I'll get shy when meeting lgbt people.

I'll have to put on my confident face at the freshers' fair... :sexface:

:jumphug:
You'll be fine! Just SMILE :biggrin: and everything will be fine :sexface:
Original post by AlexInWonderland
Lol, it's finee :tongue:

Haha! I don't mind, honestly :wink:

:teehee: Are you taking your TV with you to uni?

Nope! If I really want to watch it, I'll catch up online :teehee: .. How about you? :tongue:
Same :rolleyes:
Give it a few weeks into term and I'll probably go back to my normal staying in life :awesome:

:yep: Not everyone at uni will be the going out sort so i think we'll be okay :colone:
:jumphug:
You'll be fine! Just SMILE :biggrin: and everything will be fine :sexface:

:biggrin: or :sexface: ?
I might just stick with :smile:
Original post by Kidms001

Nope! If I really want to watch it, I'll catch up online :teehee: .. How about you? :tongue:

Good lol

I've been wondering about TV, not sure I want to spend money on TV license to then not use it...
Original post by BioFurMatPhyStudent
:biggrin: or :sexface: ?
I might just stick with :smile:

Definitely :sexface: or even :colone:
But if you want to appear normal I would stick to :smile: or :h:
Good lol

I've been wondering about TV, not sure I want to spend money on TV license to then not use it...

Naah! Just catch up online if you want to watch anything! :yep:
It depends how much I convince myself I can justify spending, about 20 a month, can get HTC Desire S for that price :smile:
Need to decide soon really

I went with my parents to Tesco to buy kitchiney stuff, fun, used all their clubcard vouchers :tongue:

Well i pay 10 a month (really cheap deal going on last year and ive stuck with it )plus 10 for insurance, im going to cancel the insurance like a month or two after ive been at uni :colone: It will be within the first few weeks that i will lose it or break it :lol:

Aha :teehee: I bet i will get to uni and will have completely forgot something :colone:

Same, although i could afford it according to my dad but id rather just save the money for food :biggrin:
Naah! Just catch up online if you want to watch anything! :yep:

It's only really F1 that needs to be watched live, and that's broadcast over the internet anyways...
Well i pay 10 a month (really cheap deal going on last year and ive stuck with it )plus 10 for insurance, im going to cancel the insurance like a month or two after ive been at uni :colone: It will be within the first few weeks that i will lose it or break it :lol:

Aha :teehee: I bet i will get to uni and will have completely forgot something :colone:

I dont think I would bother with insurance...just hope for good luck

ah, I'm sure that will happen to everyone. I have made sure I have a spare tin opener, and put it in one of my saucepans, don't want a sitcom moment of no tin openers and only tinned food!
Same, although i could afford it according to my dad but id rather just save the money for food :biggrin:

Lol at your dad telling you that you can afford it haha
Definitely :sexface: or even :colone:
But if you want to appear normal I would stick to :smile: or :h:

Nah. Normals overrated. :colone:

Haha! I like where your priorities lie :sexface: .. Food above everything else :biggrin:

It's only really F1 that needs to be watched live, and that's broadcast over the internet anyways...

You need a TV license to watch live BBC :ninja:
Everybody ITV NOW! :woo:
Haha! I like where your priorities lie :sexface: .. Food above everything else :biggrin:

You need a TV license to watch live BBC :ninja:

Yeah but....
Oh shh lol
Everybody ITV NOW! :woo:

Now you mean Red or Black?

Quick Reply

Latest