Where else did you apply? I've only applied to Cov coz i'm an old 'un!!:smile:

Congrats BTW:smile:
Original post by sarahp
10th Dec, what about you?
Where else did you apply? I've only applied to Cov coz i'm an old 'un!!:smile:

Congrats BTW:smile:

I've got an interview for Coventry on the 10th too! :smile: yayaya
Reply 63
Rejected by Liverpool! :frown: But I have an interview from UEA, and I've had a letter from Bournemouth requesting extra information to decide whether or not to give me an interview! A waiting game now :biggrin:
Reply 64
Original post by josmith34

Rejected by Liverpool! :frown: But I have an interview from UEA, and I've had a letter from Bournemouth requesting extra information to decide whether or not to give me an interview! A waiting game now :biggrin:

Hey, well done I have got an interview from UEA as well, when have you got your interview? and good luck for Bournemouth I hope you get an interview.
Reply 65
Original post by keh93

Original post by keh93
I got an offer from liverpool! Conditional BCC :biggrin: x

Hey well done, I have also got an offer from Liverpool! they are also asking me for BCC's :smile:
when are your UEA interviews? any idea what they are like? Mine is on 14 dec :biggrin:
Reply 67
Original post by 05keenhannah

Original post by 05keenhannah
when are your UEA interviews? any idea what they are like? Mine is on 14 dec :biggrin:

Hi, mines on the 18th Jan, I think it is just an indiividual interview I dont think they have a group interview.
Reply 68
has anyone else been rejected by any? ive been rejected by liverpool AND york, my two best choices. I am expected to get A B C in my a levels so i didnt think it would be a problem, and i have experience working with old people and in schools. can anyone think of why i got declined because its looking like im going into clearing!!!!??
Reply 69
Original post by kattyt10
has anyone else been rejected by any? ive been rejected by liverpool AND york, my two best choices. I am expected to get A B C in my a levels so i didnt think it would be a problem, and i have experience working with old people and in schools. can anyone think of why i got declined because its looking like im going into clearing!!!!??

Did you have strong teacher references?
Reply 70
Original post by lgorman
Hey, well done I have got an interview from UEA as well, when have you got your interview? and good luck for Bournemouth I hope you get an interview.

14th December :smile: And I've got an interview at Bournemouth and Cardiff now! Rejected from Southampton though :frown:
Reply 71
Original post by kattyt10

I was predicted AAB and I still got rejected from Liverpool! I only had one work placement, so I think that's why I was rejected. I was rejected from Southampton as well, and they were asking for AAB!
Reply 72
Hey, i'm studying OT at Sheffield Hallam if anyone wants to ask me anything about it.
I also applied for Northampton, Derby, UEA and Oxford Brookes. Live near Coventry but I don't like the city so I gave that one a miss :rolleyes:
Reply 73
Anybody know what the interviews are like at Northampton? All these interviews and essay's make it sound so scary!
Reply 74
Also for the code thing for the whole finance what did everyone put? I put 02, so student finance but apparently its suppose to be 05? I've literally submitted my application, reckon it'll be a problem?
Reply 75
Original post by katalina
Hey, i'm studying OT at Sheffield Hallam if anyone wants to ask me anything about it.
I also applied for Northampton, Derby, UEA and Oxford Brookes. Live near Coventry but I don't like the city so I gave that one a miss :rolleyes:

Hi Katalina - thanks for the offer - i have several questions!

I'm currently looking to apply for the pre reg MSc and i'm looking at UEA, Southampton, Brunel etc. - are you doing the MSc?

For your interview/application, how much work experience did they like to see?

What sort of questions do they ask at the interview?

What do you find to be the most challenging parts of the course/ your placements?

Reply 76
Original post by Kirsty5
Also for the code thing for the whole finance what did everyone put? I put 02, so student finance but apparently its suppose to be 05? I've literally submitted my application, reckon it'll be a problem?

i think i put 02 as well?? ohgod :frown: x
Reply 77
Ah okay :smile: Least I'm not the only one but if it was majorly wrong i assume they would just adjust it or send back application? Surley it can be changed if it is wrong? X
waiting for liverpool, i only applied a week and a half ago though!
Reply 79
14th December :smile: And I've got an interview at Bournemouth and Cardiff now! Rejected from Southampton though :frown:

Mine's in Jan but I've got an interview at Coventry on the 14th December, and well done for getting interiews from bournemouth and Cardiff, do you know what the UEA interview is like as I can not remember what they said on the open day about the interviews if they said anything.

Quick Reply

Latest