The Student Room Group

worst things you have heard said to a teacher?

Scroll to see replies

once someone accidentally mixed two teachers' names together; started with 'Mr Bar..' changed halfway and ended in '...sted'
...whoops....
The N word was uttered in class by a little **** aimed at a really cool, black teacher. I mean this guy was cool -- Denzel Washington cool.

We were all in shock and slinked away towards the door ;_;
Reply 22
Well a boy called our history teacher a dickhead. When she said "exuse me?" he proceeded to spell it out.
Reply 23
another lad in college also told a teacher to f off , again didn't even get suspended for it
The worst I've heard was a student calling a teacher 'bitch' but that seems like nothing compared to some of the answers on here X)
i called my teacher mum.
Original post by The Lyceum
When I was five years old the teacher kept asking me about times tables, I told that if she was the teacher she should know the answer and that it wasn't my job to know these things. Before that when I was four apparently I wouldn't sit down in class one day. When the teacher yelled at me I stopped running and jumping, looked at her and told her quite calmly: "Excuse me miss I can't hear you, I'm an aeroplane" and then carried on. She called my mother apparently I stopped.

That's almost it from me, I've been a good kid ever since. :tongue:

LMAO! that made my day!
My old school was rather bitchy and there was almost zero respect for the poor teachers from some students. I lost count of the number of times I'd heard even the most-respected teachers to '**** off'. Someone in my science class told our old physics teacher to his face that he was 'the worst teacher in the world' and reduced him to tears. In truth, he was a bad teacher, but he didn't deserve to be treated like that. I could go on, but I'm not going to or I'll be here until 2013. :s-smilie:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by JongKey
I spent ages wondering what was up with the picture in your sig.... and then i saw it... and now i'm scarred for life.

What is it? I can't see it =/
Original post by HappygoLucky8

i called my teacher mum.

Even more embarrassing when you call a male teacher mum and proceed to apologise and say 'Sorry dad' :facepalm:
Reply 30
Original post by Instincts_2012

Me neither and its doing my head in. Please tell
Reply 31
Original post by Instincts_2012

Original post by middlj
Me neither and its doing my head in. Please tell

Look between the two oriental girls...

*you have been warned* :biggrin:

tbf it's worse when you just randomly look over it without knowing it's there lol
Some people in my GCSE Physics class were teasing my teacher pretty badly about her spelling and general slowness when writing on the board etc. She handled it like a saint for 6 months until one particularly unpleasant boy said something one day which I can't really remember and would probably not wish to repeat anyway, and she turned around and said she was dyslexic.
Original post by JongKey

tbf it's worse when you just randomly look over it without knowing it's there lol

Good God, that's disturbing. How can I not have noticed it first time around?!
Reply 34
Original post by Rascacielos
Good God, that's disturbing. How can I not have noticed it first time around?!

The first time I saw it, I literally went "oh god :eek:". It's really easy to miss though, i spent ages looking at the picture :tongue:
Original post by Fuzzy12345
Even more embarrassing when you call a male teacher mum and proceed to apologise and say 'Sorry dad' :facepalm:

LMAOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mate thats joke! hahah
Reply 36
I remember one incident from my time during primary school in year one. A mother of the girl in my class seemed to have had a dispute with my teacher, and one day she came into the classroom whilst we were sitting on the carpet and threw a book at her. I'm not quite sure what provoked her, but it was really shocking, and I think the class started crying and the teacher looked very embarrassed. :frown: Thankfully their family buggered off abroad a year later.

During secondary school the very generic but still offensive swear words were said in the lower years, mainly for students to prove themselves to others. However, the description above was probably the worst as it came from a parent.
Reply 37
Original post by JongKey

it took me a while also to figure it out , a bit weird isn't
Reply 38
Original post by jimcatinnes
Some girl who refused to take out her lip piercing told my science teacher to suck her clit when he told her to take it out. We were all just like, ok then did she really just say that?

Holy s*it! :eek:

Sounds like a nice gal.
Reply 39
i called my teacher mum.

We've all been there my friend :colondollar:

Quick Reply