The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

The "I've applied to Edinburgh for 2012 entry" chat thread

Scroll to see replies

Just wondering, does anyone know what percentage of students at Edinburgh Uni are International?
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Original post by magenta1
Just wondering, does anyone know what percentage of students at Edinburgh Uni are International?

Roughly 25%, at least that's what they told at a student-led guided tour in October.
Around 50% Scottish, 25% rest of UK, 25% international (EU included).
Original post by star9005
Thanks :smile: I actually saw this email posted here a few days ago, but if I'm correct it was a reply to an applicant for History.
I applied to the college of science and engineering, namely for geography. I didn't hear anything from that college though. :s-smilie:

I haven't heard back for Geography either ._. I applied for Archaeology and received an unconditional and Archaeology/Geography and haven't had a reply for it D: maybe they're being slow for the subject? I hope we hear back soon!
Original post by MiriamG
and that "deadline" is imaginary anyway...it's the 10th of May that actually counts as a deadline.

Mine isn't blank yet, so I doubt it will come today...

This.
Logged into EUCLID and omg status is finally blank!:biggrin:

I hope they reply really,really soon...
Reply 2705
Mine went blank yesterday but I got nothing. Too bad I didn't know that blank status does not mean you will get an offer soon for sure. I was so excited until 6pm yesterday and for what? ):
Sigh! Still pending. </3
Does anyone have an itinerary for the humanities and social sciences open day for 4th April, or know where I can find one? Or are we just supposed to turn up? :/

I've booked my place on the day but I'm a bit apprehensive about just turning up and not knowing where I'm supposed to be :')
Original post by cncll
Mine went blank yesterday but I got nothing. Too bad I didn't know that blank status does not mean you will get an offer soon for sure. I was so excited until 6pm yesterday and for what? ):

:confused:.. What did you apply for?
Reply 2709
Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone else here has three tabs instead of two under the "Fees and Funding" section of euclid. Mine recently went from two to three (the "My Fee Details" tab appeared a few days ago)Myed fees and funding.JPG but my status is still "pending"...anyone else in my situation?
Reply 2710
conditional for ecological and environmental science :biggrin:
Reply 2711
Original post by pinkpaper94

:confused:.. What did you apply for?

Environmental Geoscience. But I got an offer today after all :biggrin:
Reply 2712
Original post by cncll

How long did it take between your status going blank and you receiving the offer?
Reply 2713
Original post by drub
How long did it take between your status going blank and you receiving the offer?

1 day (:
Original post by cncll

Congrats on your offer:smile:
Original post by drub
Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone else here has three tabs instead of two under the "Fees and Funding" section of euclid. Mine recently went from two to three (the "My Fee Details" tab appeared a few days ago)Myed fees and funding.JPG but my status is still "pending"...anyone else in my situation?

I have always had mine like that, with the 3 tabs (as far as I can remember), and mine is still pending...
Just got an offer for the Nursing degree :biggrin:
Reply 2717
Original post by drub

yeah... mine has been like that for ages... My fee status was decided Decembre 13, and I'm still waiting for a reply from Biological Sciences
Reply 2718
Original post by LaEstrella
Just got an offer for the Nursing degree :biggrin:

Congrats :smile: I applied for the Nursing degree as well, hoping to hear back soon :tongue:
Original post by jamlee
Congrats :smile: I applied for the Nursing degree as well, hoping to hear back soon :tongue:

All the best! Please let me know when you hear :smile: x

Quick Reply

Latest