Original post by Idle
Had a good few weeks :h:

But how long will it last?

Mine only lasted a few days.

Hope yours keeps lasting..
Original post by Idle
Had a good few weeks :h:

But how long will it last?

You have a motivating signature, I must say. Let me tell you something, we humans are balanced. What do I mean by that? It means we're like a ball in an empty room, imagine such scenario. The ceilling represents positivitiy and happiness, the ground represents negativity and depression/sadness. Now, how do we behave as a ball in such an empty room? Nature has programmed us to swing from ceilling to bottom and such actions are very healthy. We need both positivity and negativity in our life, it makes us stronger and it fulfills us with more enriched experiences, which we can appreciate more since we have a clear understanding of both the ceilling and the ground. If you feel good, expect to feel bad. If you feel bad, expect to feel good. Keep swinging my friend. Hope this helps. :wink:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by avhhs
Likewise, I should have done my ICT earlier. Deadline is today, and still got quite a bit.

Yeah we had a lot of fun together. She looked so good :love:. We are going to be staying after school to do more work.

:console: At least you managed to get some sleep :smile:

I can feel my mood starting to drop. I am in a boring lesson and also hungry. I still got a lot to do after school, so its important that my mood doesn't drop.

:hugs:

Well I am glad you had fun with your friend, you are very nice about her you must really like her :tongue: Hope you manage to get some more work done though hun, try not to get to distracted!

Also hope your mood doesn't drop too much hun :frown: nice to see you in feeling a bit happier (well not see as such but you know what I mean)!

But Yup I did manage to get some sleep thankfully but feeling awful today :frown: not sure what it is, I didn't get any side effects at all the first time I was on them so seems odd that it would be this bad this time but who knows! Fun fun hey :smile: :hugs:
Reply 6243
Original post by Phoenix07
Well I am glad you had fun with your friend, you are very nice about her you must really like her :tongue: Hope you manage to get some more work done though hun, try not to get to distracted!

Also hope your mood doesn't drop too much hun :frown: nice to see you in feeling a bit happier (well not see as such but you know what I mean)!

But Yup I did manage to get some sleep thankfully but feeling awful today :frown: not sure what it is, I didn't get any side effects at all the first time I was on them so seems odd that it would be this bad this time but who knows! Fun fun hey :smile: :hugs:

Yeah. I think a major part was that the girl I hate didn't really talk to either of us :biggrin:. She is a really nice friend. She was wearing a red dress :tongue:.
However today I did learn of a few problems that may happen because of her boyfriend. He doesn't want her to be speaking to me or go out with me. Although I don't really mind too much, because I wouldn't be able to understand most of the stuff that happens if we do go out :tongue:.

My mood still seems to be fine. And thanks :smile:.

Whatever it is, hope you get better soon :console:

-=-=-=-=-=-

Both me and my brother had a meeting with the social worker in the morning. I hadn't written anything down, but it didn't matter. She was such a nice lady (and good looking too :biggrin: :love: :colondollar:), so I felt at ease. Don't think I really missed too much out.

Another good thing that happened was after school I met a girl that I used to sit next to in Year 11 in two classes. It was so nice to see her. We talked for a bit, and then I went to do my work, which I finished :smile:. I used to have a crush on her :love: :tongue:.

I was also wearing my new jumper :tongue:
Aaaaarrrrghhhhhhh!!!
Original post by 35mm_
Aaaaarrrrghhhhhhh!!!

You ok? :hugs:

------------------------

Hate it when people talk about things you're not invited to in front of you. :sigh:
Original post by Anonymous
Hate it when people talk about things you're not invited to in front of you. :sigh:

Eurgh I really understand this. Hate it so much too :mad: :sigh:
I ate too much :sad:

Not had lasange for so long, love it! Glad it brought it back :hugs:
Hope it goes well :smile:

How was your last day of term? :hugs:

Went really well. :biggrin:
He asked about exams and how I felt and we decided to see if we could get the ones from first semester delayed until summer to make things more managable. We went to the teaching hub to sort it out and he did all the talking for me. :h:
They're going to email us to let us know the outcome. Also mentor gave me his mobile number. :colondollar:

*snap*

its so annoying, yet it happens so often people don't find it awkward any more. hence why one group of friends is going to spain, another to italy, and another to portugal, and im staying at home. i know all of their travel details and im not even going :sigh:
Original post by Webberino
How was your last day of term? :hugs:

Went really well. :biggrin:
He asked about exams and how I felt and we decided to see if we could get the ones from first semester delayed until summer to make things more managable. We went to the teaching hub to sort it out and he did all the talking for me. :h:
They're going to email us to let us know the outcome. Also mentor gave me his mobile number. :colondollar:

One of my friends is having a party tomorrow so that's all they were talking about, made me feel a bit stupid seeing as I wasn't invited.
Also we had about 10 minutes before the end of a lesson so the teacher let us talk. I was trying so hard to start a conversation with a friend I thought I was getting close to again but she just dismissed me and went and sat with others. I was sat on an entire row by myself and the teacher came over to me and asked me if I had a dog. :confused:
Either my appetite has returned and I'm making up for things I didn't eat or I'm beginning to comfort eat again. Can't stop eating! Some days I eat about half a meal that is force-fed to me by my mum and others I am like this.
Got a stupid amount of homework to do over Easter, waaaah.
It's my mum's birthday on Wednesday and she's going out for lunch with nurture lady. She must have forgotten that we already made plans for lunch on her birthday so they obviously didn't mean much to her. I'm fine with her going out with nurture lady over me but she could at least remember we already had plans and ask me if she could change them.

Sounds fantastic! :biggrin:
Phone number, eh? :gasp:
*snap*

its so annoying, yet it happens so often people don't find it awkward any more. hence why one group of friends is going to spain, another to italy, and another to portugal, and im staying at home. i know all of their travel details and im not even going :sigh:

Sounds rubbish :hugs:
Reply 6252

------------------------

:console: Really hate that too :smile:. Often gets me in a bad mood :sad:, as does people talking about where they've been/what they've done.

and I don't want the world to see me, cos I don't think that they'd understand..
Original post by ViceVersa
and I don't want the world to see me, cos I don't think that they'd understand..

When everything's meant to be broken, I just want you to know who I am :music: Love that song.
Original post by avhhs
:console: Really hate that too :smile:. Often gets me in a bad mood :sad:, as does people talking about where they've been/what they've done.

Yeah, it annoys me a bit when people complain about having no social life yet go out every weekend. I wish my social life was as bad as theirs.
Original post by kiss_me_now9
When everything's meant to be broken, I just want you to know who I am :music: Love that song.

I ****ing love it too. Tis an awesome song.
Original post by kiss_me_now9
I ate too much :sad:

I know this feeling. I ate a bowl of cereal then cried for an hour and a half out of guilt because my suit doesn't fit and I have a family christening to attend. :cry:

I'm pathetic.
Had a dental appointment I'd already cancelled twice because I was in hospital. They asked what was wrong and I was like... yeah... it was a psychiatric hospital and I only got out two days ago. Mega awkwardness. Then she was like 'oh is it stress at uni?' and I said 'uh not quite, apparently I'm psychotic'. Then I freaked out during the procedure as I was convinced the filling was a tracking device from the government (still have a feeling it is...). So yeah, mega awkward 30 minutes.

How's everyone doing? Looking forward to meeting some of you soon!
Reply 6259

Yeah, it annoys me a bit when people complain about having no social life yet go out every weekend. I wish my social life was as bad as theirs.

OMG that's even worse! They don't realise how lucky they are to even have some sort of a social life. Would love to see how they cope without even having friends to go out anywhere with :biggrin: