The Student Room Group

League of Legends thread

Scroll to see replies

Oh well paddy__power, we can sucky DuoQue all we like. :tongue: *also foreveralone in this ranked team thing.*
There is a LoL team? Damn, I'm only level 24 though.. Must keep practicing! In other news, Paddy_Power has overtaken me :frown:
Original post by IcEmAn911
There is a LoL team? Damn, I'm only level 24 though.. Must keep practicing! In other news, Paddy_Power has overtaken me :frown:

Lvl 30 bro :sexface:
Original post by paddy__power
I see.

Well at least you won ^^

Indeed, it's all about the bottom line :biggrin:

The problem with top lane is that it's fairly isolated, so in a way I didn't get to play much with the other guys :redface:
Original post by Architecture-er
Indeed, it's all about the bottom line :biggrin:

The problem with top lane is that it's fairly isolated, so in a way I didn't get to play much with the other guys :redface:

Play mundo > ? > profit.

In other news I essentially got a quadra with AP Yi :awesome:

I'm still yet to get a penta :frown:
Play mundo > ? > profit.

Mundo jungle too strong.
Play mundo > ? > profit.

Same here, I barely even get doubles or triples :sadnod:

I've been in situations where I've been super fed, and they've barely got any gear at all, but then I'm either initiating or they spread out too much for me to one-shot them with annie :C
I just played 2 games with Tryn for first time. He's harder to master than all the other champs I've played. First time I used him, I was solo top against Olaf. A tip for people -- NEVER go solo top against Olaf :zomg:! His true damage is just ridiculous. Riot really need to nerf him :colonhash:
Ok guys, what's your most epic moment of play in LoL?

Mine was as Annie, when we'd just killed somebody in mid and got their jungler down to half health, so we decided to get dragon. I'd used my ultimate, so I sent Tibbers round the back into their jungle to hide behind dragon's spawn. Their jungler walked into the bush I'd hidden Tibbers, trying to steal dragon, so I walked to the back of dragon's den and used the vision provided by Tibbers to kill him with a fireball :biggrin:
Original post by Nephilim
I just played 2 games with Tryn for first time. He's harder to master than all the other champs I've played. First time I used him, I was solo top against Olaf. A tip for people -- NEVER go solo top against Olaf :zomg:! His true damage is just ridiculous. Riot really need to nerf him :colonhash:

NNNNNNNNnuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu don't nerf the olaf :angry:

I'd say tryndamere's one of the weaker opponents though, because he doesn't have any stuns/burst, he just whacks away, which olaf can do but better :tongue:
Original post by cambo211
Mundo jungle too strong.

I prefer him in lane but have jungled with him for the last 20 Mundo games or so and I think I have that down as an option now.
Same here, I barely even get doubles or triples :sadnod:

I've been in situations where I've been super fed, and they've barely got any gear at all, but then I'm either initiating or they spread out too much for me to one-shot them with annie :C

I've had a lot of doubles but it falls off steeply after that. Maybe 3 pentas only.
Ok guys, what's your most epic moment of play in LoL?

Mine was as Annie, when we'd just killed somebody in mid and got their jungler down to half health, so we decided to get dragon. I'd used my ultimate, so I sent Tibbers round the back into their jungle to hide behind dragon's spawn. Their jungler walked into the bush I'd hidden Tibbers, trying to steal dragon, so I walked to the back of dragon's den and used the vision provided by Tibbers to kill him with a fireball :biggrin:

Probably the game win with GP's ult at their base. I also died to Karthus ult while standing on the regen at base :colonhash:
NNNNNNNNnuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu don't nerf the olaf :angry:

I'd say tryndamere's one of the weaker opponents though, because he doesn't have any stuns/burst, he just whacks away, which olaf can do but better :tongue:

Easy lane with Mundo - Olaf never gets near you unless you want him to.
Easy lane with Mundo - Olaf never gets near you unless you want him to.

I smell another 1v1 challenge... :colonhash:
I smell another 1v1 challenge... :colonhash:

When you're big enough bro. :awesome:

You will of course win, though. :lol:

This made me lol :lol:

You will of course win, though. :lol:

I'll never be big enough :frown:

www.foreverflaccid.com

edit: oh crap it actually made it into a hyperlink!! xD

Be careful clicking that... no idea where it'll take you... :nooo:
4/8/43 as Leona.

That game went on too long.
Original post by cambo211
4/8/43 as Leona.

That game went on too long.

Holy crap! :zomg:

I just played a game with jungle Fidd, and it was so boring, because the other team was absolutely terrible (this was a ranked game mind you) which just made the game no fun at all :frown:. Of course we won though.

Quick Reply

Latest