The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I said something about how I would make a good university student and would benefit from the course... hm.
Reply 21
^^ same old eh?

Well mine is pretty structured already, hence why i think it needs a sort of conclusion.
Oh dear! Another accident, City_chic. :s-smilie:
Reply 23
back in the day. i did 'in the words of yoda..'

word. :smile:
Reply 24
haha !
Reply 25
UMm hey PS helpers, has the PS forum calmed down a bit as its post oxbridge and med now? ...can i just post my conclusion??
End it on a cliffhanger

"I really want to do this course............or do I??"
Reply 27
Depends what course you#re doing but certainly the biosciences etc have gone almost dead at the moment. I guess its similar across the board.

no harm in trying anyway!
Reply 28
Doing finance/econ stuff :s-smilie:
I did something like this being a good foundation on which i can build my career upon,

was the neg rep really necessaryy??? lol
Reply 30
it wasn't me...
Reply 31
Eh? Has someone neg repped you from this thread :s-smilie:
yeh, im not tht botherd tbh, but it ws clear i ws only jokin in the post

EDIT: Thanks for the sympathy guys, lol
T_Bag
UMm hey PS helpers, has the PS forum calmed down a bit as its post oxbridge and med now? ...can i just post my conclusion??

post away, make sure you put the rest of your statement up there too so we can see how it fits in/maybe improve bits of that too....
T_Bag

T-Bag.. you better have not changed your entire statement again!
Reply 35
T_Bag

You've already had over 3 pages of help, and have drastically changed your PS each time!
Reply 36
Oh my gosh ... PS Helper's!

Haha, no its not entirely different, but bits are changed, and i know you don't want to look at it anymore hence im only posting my conclusion.
Since it's only your conclusion it's alright, but please remember that when you read through it it had better flow well with everything else since we won't be looking at it anymore.
Reply 38
My ending concludes why im a suitable candidate, and how i would be able to be a successful <insert job here (that is related to the course you studied)>

Talking about PS, how long does it usually take for someone to help you with you PS in the ps helping forum, because i waited for a week now, im not sure if its long or short during this period of time =s.
That sounds to be alright really as right now there are a number of PS helpers who are at university now with other commitments. Since the Oxbridge deadline has now lapsed there should be some one attending toy your statement soon enough - what course are you doing?