The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Im kinda glad we have the early kick off, wouldnt want to be waiting till 5.45 :eek:
Reply 2121
Mike Ashely understands. Why doesn't GG and TH? :frown:
Im sure they understand but are trying to lever the situation to maximise their profits?
Reply 2123
Forger yer sky manufactured "rivalries" and bull*********, best day of the league year (till the day we win it!) is derby day at the pit. Love the feeling at the bottom of my stomach. Wouldn't trade it for anything else.
Reply 2124
v1oXx-
Mike Ashely understands. Why doesn't GG and TH? :frown:

Cheers for the Rep!
Reckon GG and TH would try and sell Gerrad to city?? I was thinking about this, as Fergie and Wenger already kinda ruled out their fantasy football bid... but do you think Stevie and the American duo would? The latter, almost certainly not.

Forgive me, I am trying to talk sense... trying very hard... but I have been up all night reading learned journals, and am about to ******* myself into a rant about Hull being a pub team so am trying to create debate.

But yeah, my question was kinda wanting to know from an insider of the kop rank... could it happen?
Theoretically they could but there would be such a backlash surely? And Gerrard more likely than not would say no/not agree personal terms etc? Rafa would walk, and so too might a few other players...
Everton: Howard, Hibbert, Yobo, Jagielka, Lescott, Arteta, Neville, Fellaini, Osman, Cahill, Yakubu.
Subs: Nash, Baines, Castillo, Saha, Vaughan, Nuno Valente, Rodwell.
Liverpool: Reina, Arbeloa, Carragher, Skrtel, Dossena, Kuyt, Alonso, Gerrard, Riera, Torres, Keane.
Subs: Cavalieri, Hyypia, Agger, Aurelio, Pennant, Babel, Leiva Lucas.
..................Reina.............
Arbeloa..Carra..Skrtel..Dossena
Kuyt...Gerrard..Alonso..Reira
.........Torres..Keane....
Reply 2129
Kuyt :rolleyes:
Mike Riley is the referee :laugh: If he is like he was last week, Liverpool wont end with 11 players on the pitch.
Hope he doesnt ruin the game... surprised how attacking that Rafa is going.. thought Lucas would start aside Alonso and go with 4-2-3-1 against Everton's 4-5-1
I hope he doesn't ruin it also, but wouldn't surprise me. He has been rewarded with the merseyside derby and you obviously need a strong referee for this game so he will believe he did a good job last weekend and look to do the same. Our game did not have one bad tackle in it yet there were 8 yellow cards, this game is sure to be different so he could lose control easily.
Card happy already! :eek:
two big chances wasted by Everton... <_<
How wasn't Torres booked?
Not sure tbh.. but Riley is ruining the game by being so whistle happy, how is anyone meant to play?
However, we've controlled the game mainly, most possession on halfway line or in their half, just need that special moment to get a goal!
It does seem like you're one final ball away from taking the lead. Everton need to get Saha on as we get money when he plays :colone:
Reply 2138
This match is gonna be 0-0. We're playing well, but I don't think we'll score for some reason :frown:
I think the Yak saw some food on the floor..

Bloody diver :mad:

Latest