The Student Room Group

Nicole Scherzinger v Cheryl Cole

Scroll to see replies

Cheryl Cole is gorgeous although she has no talent, she's just a pretty face.
I think Nicole has the better personality and i very beautiful but I think Cheryl is slightly better looking.
Reply 22
Original post by ilovelife1234
Cheryl Cole is gorgeous although she has no talent, she's just a pretty face.

*pretty makeup and **** load of surgery.
Original post by Limitless
*pretty makeup and **** load of surgery.

Is that a fact?
Reply 24
I think nicole will be remembered in years to come. she is already a global star through her success with the pussycat dolls. and she is just starting out her solo career. her solo music is doing pretty well in the UK but she did plug herself and two of her hits on x factor and BGT so its hard to say whether without these shows she would have been that successful. now with the US x factor she will go on to have more fame and her solo music should do pretty well too in the US. she seems to be more popular with the british public than cheryl cole is right now. the public seem to have turned against cheryl and so have the media. the media used to love her. cheryl doesn't even have the UK x factor now and she probably won't be bringing out any more solo music as she doesn't have any shows to promote them on. unless she gets back with GA and they have some big hits she will fade from the public eye and will soon be forgotten.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by bradshawi
I don't really know enough about Nicole Scherzinger, but I cannot stand Cheryl Cole! She's a complete pikey. Remember when she attacked the toilet cleaner? Complete lack of class. A leopard can never change its spots, so once a chav always a chav. I hope the world wakes up and sees her for what she really is. She grew up on a council estate, and have you seen her family!? A bunch of criminals. She doesn't have any talent, she's as common as muck, awful voice and mannerism, atricious make-up and hair... I can't stand her arrogance. She is absolutely nothing. I think it's about time classier women are given more attention and the media stops focusing on Cole, because anyone with a brain surely doesn't care?

Oh and before anyone starts either quoting me or thinking I'm envious of her, I most certainly am not!

I detest people like you.

"I can't stand her arrogance"....... Hypocrite.

On topic - Nicole easy she's already made it.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by dunnicare
Is that a fact?

i dont think shes had any surgery - even if she did she was still naturally very good looking - people are just so keen to hate her.
Reply 27

She actually looks better without the make-up on.

I'd say Nicole. I've never liked Cheryl though so I'm probably biased.
Reply 28
Original post by dunnicare
Is that a fact?

No it's not a fac...oh wait yes it is.
Reply 29
It's funny how Cheryl has half Nicole's votes but only 1 post actually said Cheryl.

Anyway I respect neither I just voted based on talent and looks.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by hali0112
its hard to say whether without these shows she would have been that successful.

Yeah, but before UK Xfactor cheryl was just 'one of the hot ones' from girls aloud who married Ashley Cole... She probably will release new singles, she will make money becuase all my mates are obsessed with her looks... that's what sells
Reply 31
I saw Nicole Scherzinger on telly last night. She was really greasy and oily and reminded me of a fish..
Reply 32
I'm one of the people who voted Cheryl. I don't particularly like either of them, but I remember disliking Nicole ever since PCD, aka Nicole and her merry troupe of backing dancers. I just sort of felt like she got loads of unfair attention, like she adores the limelight or something? But yeah, I also felt it was quite rude of her to take Cheryl's place on the X factor, I think it was pretty obvious she only accepted the role of presenter or whatever she was doing because she knew they'd ditch Cheryl =/
Reply 33
Original post by Wincanton Wanderer
Yeah, but before UK Xfactor cheryl was just 'one of the hot ones' from girls aloud who married Ashley Cole... She probably will release new singles, she will make money becuase all my mates are obsessed with her looks... that's what sells

her looks have a huge say in her success but exposure is probably more important. if you think about it, she was on x factor as a judge, which gave her regular exposure to millions of music buying people weekly so when she performed her songs and released her albums she was guaranteed to be a success. her album and single releases are timed to achieve huge sales. hence why you don't see her releasing anything before x factor. popstars need to be in the public eye or else someone new will come along and the public will forget about the older popstars. this doesn't happen with non mainstream music but it does with pop music because there are so many pop stars that come and go.
nicole everytime

No it's not a fac...oh wait yes it is.

The only changes I see are her teeth becoming straighter. That's all.
Reply 36
Original post by Linzikins
I detest people like you.

"I can't stand her arrogance"....... Hypocrite.

On topic - Nicole easy she's already made it.

OK, do you mind me asking why?
Reply 37
Nicole has talent, class and great looks. Cheryl is nowhere near, she's just a chav who got a lucky break.
Cheryl's face, Nicole's body :wink:

I like Nicole better aswell she's can actually sing and is a good dancer.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by dhoni17
5 years from now, who do you think will be more idolised.... do you think cheryl will ever make it in the US

Nicole. She's far more talented, looks a lot nicer and is a nicer person.
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply