The Student Room Group

Diagnostic Radiography - interview help

ok so i have an interview at Cardiff on the 21st of december, but i wont have done my work experience/clinical placement by then :/

i have some work in a hospital in January though and i have interviews at leeds, salford and portsmouth after that.

waiting to hear from canterbury.

just wondering any tips for interviews etc...what do i wear??!!!

thanks x
Reply 1
Original post by PxCharley
ok so i have an interview at Cardiff on the 21st of december, but i wont have done my work experience/clinical placement by then :/

i have some work in a hospital in January though and i have interviews at leeds, salford and portsmouth after that.

waiting to hear from canterbury.

just wondering any tips for interviews etc...what do i wear??!!!

thanks x

hi, ive had 3 radiography interviews so far, so hopefully i can help :smile:

in terms of not having the w/e, think about what you want to gain from it. what do you hope to see. back up what you say here with research you have done about the subject.
be calm, and confident. smile. be yourself, the interviewers ive had were all really friendly and seemed genuinely interested in what i had to say. they dont want to make you fail.
research about nhs in the media too, as i got quizzed on that.
in terms of clothing, go smart but not overly. dont wear a suit, but black trousers and shoes and a nice top.
hope this helps :smile: x
Reply 2
Thanks very much for the advice, I'm not too nervous about it so hopefully it will go okay :smile:

Xx

Quick Reply

Latest