The Student Room Group

TSR Transformation Contest - Official Entry Thread. NOW ACCEPTING "AFTER" PHOTOS.

TSR Transformation Contest - Official Entry Thread

Please post your 'After' pictures!

The competition will end in 12 weeks time: 19th March - 25th March. End photos will need to be posted in that week. Good luck, all :smile:

Rules

- There will be two categories: Male and female

- If you are losing weight, you must post a front, back, and side picture.

- If you are gaining muscle, you must post a front, back, and at least one pose of your choice.

- All photos must be taken wearing underwear / swimwear. You can blank your face out if you wish.

- In at least one of you photos, you must hold a newspaper showing the date, or your laptop with a website showing the date.

- There is no limit on the photos you can upload, the more the merrier

- If you don't know how to upload photos, send me a PM and you can email me your photos; I will then post.

- Entrants must not be taking steroids, and there should be no discussion on this topic. Moderators will remove all posts discussing steroids.

The competition will run for 12 weeks, then pictures in identical poses must be taken and posted.

MaxiRAW will decide the winner and placings.

The male and female with the best transformation will be crowned the winner.

Prizes

Male

1st: £80 MaxiRAW bundle of your choice
2nd: £50 MaxiRAW bundle of your choice
3rd: £50 MaxiRaw bundle of your choice

Female

1st: £80 MaxiRAW bundle of your choice
2nd: £50 MaxiRAW bundle of your choice
3rd: £50 MaxiRaw bundle of your choice

Below is a list of the start photos:

Male - 41 entrants

Idle
crocker710
Megaloblastic | End Photos
VeryEarly
catjaum
CB5 | End Photos
cpdavis
Monkey_Pete
Colonel Cathcart
Slumpy
GQ | End Photos
cowsforsale
alex_tait
Motorbiker | End Photos
CJ
The Question
Artymess
Friar Chris
McHumpy92 | End Photos 1| 2
Miza
Michael XYZ | End Photos
Sato
commandant| End Photos
Unicron
BlueBearBC
mikestraws | End Photos
QwentyJ | End Photos
Speedlimit
GlenEyreLostBoy | End Photos
Brotherhood
54und3r5
Son of Flynn
roryb93
Barden
Anonymous 4 | End Photos
Anonymous 5
Nikkuro
mituozo | End Photos
Anonymous 6
Anonymous 7
Khanage

Female - 33 entrants

Becca |End Photos
MissLightYear | End Photos
Trigger
whitepearlbaby
sauce | End Photos
Lell
shorty.loves.angels | End Photos
xoxAngel_Kxox | End Photos
kmcman
Flo[ProActiv]
Penguins | End Photos
Anonymous 1
Discouraged One
PinkMobilePhone | End Photos
Sockpirate | End Photos
Cherry Gwyn
Mini-Me
blahhh
littleshambles
Anonymous 3
Sophie_girl | End Photos
Jinxy
aivi
kiss_me_now9
rwl31 | End Photos
stephie.u3
the_alybot
dropit |End Photos
whatcanisay
santanista
coni | End Photos
Cirsium
FadedJade
(edited 12 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Just quoting the members who said they would enter!

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 2
Ok here goes :h:

Included a seperate picture with todays paper, I hope that is ok.

Spoiler

EDIT:

Starting Stats:
Weight: 14 stone
Height: 5'11''

Starting Measurements:
Chest: 40.5 inch
Waist: 37 inch
Hip: 39.25 inch
Bicep: 14.75 inch
Thigh: 25.75 inch
Calf: 16 inch
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 3
OK here goes, might as well lead by example since I am fitness mod!

Starting stats: 165cm, 76.0kg. Aiming to lose fat.
Measurements -
Chest: 85cm/34in
Waist: 80cm/32in
Hips: 106cm/42in
Mid thigh: 60cm/24in
Upper thigh: 67cm/26.5in
Calf: 40cm/~16in
Upper arm: 28cm/11in

Spoiler

Apologies for the terrible photograpy skills. Hope the date pictures count!
(edited 12 years ago)

Spoiler

This is the result of not training for a month and being too lazy to adjust your calorie intake to make up for it :colondollar:

Also, one thing I have learned from taking these pictures is that I apparently lean forward and to the left when I stand, should probably sort my posture out!

ah well, good luck everyone!
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 5
First proper porker to post :biggrin: Looking to loose weight, have lost 1lb already but with the last few weeks being a bit fraught i haven't stuck to anything (or gained so thank God!) Really looking forward to this!

(edited 12 years ago)
Yeah you can't see the date on my pictures but I don't hope to win anyway, just thought I'd post them anyways.

Spoiler

171cm, 69kgs.

Goals: Realistically, lose a bit of fat. Dream goals: Bigger arms and less fat on my hips and back (and a more toned bum).

EDIT: bit late but proof is in the picture properties (I hope that's still accepted)

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)
Well I may as well get it out of the way and put the pictures up :smile:
Date

Spoiler

Front

Spoiler

Side

Spoiler

Back

Spoiler

Original post by commandant
x

Is there any other poses / positions needed? (I'm going to try get another picture of my back because the ones here are poor res.)
(edited 12 years ago)
Here be mine:

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 9
Hopefully these upload, I couldn't find a way of framing my computer (desktop) in the shots as I had to mount the camera on my bookshelf but I've included file data which should confirm their validity - taking pictures of myself in my underwear isn't a usual occurrence! I'm leaning towards fat loss but I put in the front double bi just in case I put on any muscle inadvertently.

See you all in 12 weeks...!
Thread updated.

Keep the entries coming! :smile:
Reply 11
right so..... i been eating really crap for the past 3 months now and slacking in gym, so now its time to lose the fat i put on.

all im interested in, is going from the size 32" waist i am now, to 28".... and getting my bodyfat to around 7/8 %

but pics only really focus on my stomach, cos thats all i care about...

If i win, i dont really care about the prize, i'm donating my prize to whoever i think has made the best change.....cos im a nice guy like that :biggrin:
Reply 12
Here are my pics. Aims are to add mass (especially to my arms, shoulders and quads) and then cut to 7-8% bodyfat.

(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 13
**** it. I'll bite :ahee:

Aim is to get to 10-10.5 stone by the end of the competition
Realise the bra is ill fitting but everything else is in the wash.

Spoiler

:emo:
List updated

11 entrants so far :smile: Keep them coming!!
Original post by commandant

Ok I'm doing it for weight loss (a couple of stone) and hopefully some muscle tone (but entering for weight loss)

Spoiler

Although I would usually be embarrassed to do anything like this, I think that by me having these images up it will actually keep me motivated :yep: Let me know if images are ok (trying to take with a touch screen phone was a nightmare!)
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 16
Lordy...here goes...

My starting stats are:

Height: 5 foot 3
Weight: 126.5lbs
Waist: 26.6
Hips: 33.1
Bust: 33
Upper arm: 11.5
Thigh: 21.2
Calf: 14.2

Goal is to lose body fat, and really tone up. I'm not overweight but I don't look great either. I want to look great.

Also I've scribbled my face out but I have an identifying tattoo so people I know may be able to identify me, oh well!

As regards to getting the date in, I've done a photo with the BBC News website for today and also that date website but they aren't too clear, hope this is OK. If anyone wants me to do more date pics I'll figure a way!
Much time, effort and bravery were the cost of these.

Aim is to be leaner and tighter.

Stats: (more for my record)

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)
So, I bored everyone with my moaning about worrying about posting these photos last night. I'm still not entirely sure I want to be doing this (the photos I mean, I'm really excited about the contest itself) but I know it's something I'm going to have to do if I want to succeed with this weight loss.

In my head, I still think I look 18 stone. I'm not attention seeking; anyone who's ever lost weight whether it be a pound or 100 pounds will tell you it's hard to adjust your own self image. But anyway enough blabbering. The photos are below, I hope they're alright. I know the "back" one is a bit of a weird one but I couldn't get the angle right. But it'll be just as weird when I take another in 12 weeks so I guess it's equal at least!

Good luck to everyone. There are some wonderful bodies out there who I think look wonderful the way they are! :biggrin:.

Starting Stats:

Height: 5'9'' (although that's kind of unlikely to change lol..)
Weight: 12st 11lbs.

Proof of date:

Spoiler

Back:

Spoiler

Side:

Spoiler

Front:

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 19
Guys, cut the arguing. Nobody wants this thread filled up with crap. If it continues, warning points will be issued.

Quick Reply

Latest