The Student Room Group
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds

Leeds Met Applications 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Hopefully won't be too long, only had one uni get back to me so far and that was a conditional for MMU which is my last choice lol
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds
Reply 81
Received an unconditional so I think it'll be my insurance. Can you apply for accommodation at Leeds Met if its your insurance?
I have applied for Entertainment Management, but haven't heard anything back yet.
Reply 83
Primary Ed. Not a clue where to live, i'm easy. What were the interviews like? any tricky questions?
Reply 84
I sent my interview off on the 7th of December and they haven't even acknowledged me, considering Leeds Met is one of my preferred choices this is worrying.

Anyone else like this?
Original post by Arkan

Original post by Arkan
I sent my interview off on the 7th of December and they haven't even acknowledged me, considering Leeds Met is one of my preferred choices this is worrying.

Anyone else like this?

I'm like this, I sent mine off on the 2nd of December and I haven't even heard that they've got my application yet. It's also a preferred choice of mine so I'm a bit worried also.
Reply 86
Original post by MeganGriffiths
I'm like this, I sent mine off on the 2nd of December and I haven't even heard that they've got my application yet. It's also a preferred choice of mine so I'm a bit worried also.

I looked through the thread and quite a few people haven't received an acknowledgement or anything but then some people have got offers. I suppose we'll jut have to wait until after the 15th of January, maybe.
Reply 87
Looking through this thread it seems that most offers are based on tariff points rather than grades, but does anyone know if this is the case for Accounting & Finance? I'll have four A levels by the end of the year and expect around BBCD/BCCD (320-340 tariff points), but some places don't seem to acknowledge the fact that I'm doing four and still want me at obtain BBB (which is only equal to 300).
If I were only doing three A Levels I could most probably have achieved BBB, so i'm now beginning to regret my choice.
Reply 88
Original post by creigiaugirl
applying for speech and language therapy/ Clinical Language Sciences.... no clue where i'd like to live yet...

me 2. have you already got an offer? when did u apply?
i applied on 14/10 and no offer yet :frown: IT"S TAKING AGES:angry:
Got a reply from UCAS today from Leeds Met it says 'unsuccessful' :/

i sent my application off on the 29th of November, they take ageeeesss!
(edited 12 years ago)
DO NOT COME TO THIS UNIVERSITY EVER!!!!

it is not worth 2000 pounds a year which i am currently paying let along the 8000 pounds you will have to pay!!!!
Reply 91
Original post by jamesascroft123

it is not worth 2000 pounds a year which i am currently paying let along the 8000 pounds you will have to pay!!!!

Why so?

What course are you studying? What makes you say that?

I've firmed Leeds Met and visited twice...I didn't see anything wrong with the place. The lecturers were interesting, friendly and professional and the buildings and facilities themselves were pretty amazing.
Reply 93
Just got an unconditional in international tourism management :smile: Applied the 6th december!
Reply 94
got an offer for minimum of 240 points for music technology :biggrin:
Reply 95
Original post by Heidiann
did you get an email saying they received ur application cuz i still havn't and it feels like i sent it off ages ago :frown: wow u heard bk really fast I heard leeds took ages to reply.

no i didnt hear anythingtill i got my offer
Reply 96
Just recived a conditional offer for Events Management.

Like with some others of you i didnt get any acknowledgement of my application just recived the offer today. They took ages to reply as i sent mine off end of november time.

Soo happy though, hopefully ill see some of you there :smile: x
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 97
Hey, has anyone received an offer/interview from Leeds Met for primary education? Still haven't heard anything and I applied early November?

p.s I'm new to this so sorry if I've posted this in the wrong place!
Reply 98
Game Design or Computer Animation & Special Effects... on the fence about where I want to live.
Reply 99
Original post by sikhsingh
music technology :biggrin: :biggrin: anyone else doing that?

I am

Quick Reply