The Student Room Group

Goldman Sachs Securities summer internship

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Raditz
Hey, nah ive got a SEC final round tomorrow and a few more divisions after that!

Do you know anyone who got it already?
Reply 21
Original post by ibanking100
Do you know anyone who got it already?

No havent heard from anyone yet. You?
Reply 22
Hey guys, I had mine the 24th January. They told us to wait 2 weeks... hard to wait.
I heard a girl already had an offer, but don't know any details.
Original post by Raditz
No havent heard from anyone yet. You?

Neither do I...
Original post by Luda88
Hey guys, I had mine the 24th January. They told us to wait 2 weeks... hard to wait.
I heard a girl already had an offer, but don't know any details.

You mean SEC or IBD?
Reply 25
Securities.
Original post by Luda88
Securities.

Do you know anyone got an offer with GS IBD?
Reply 27
Original post by ibanking100
Do you know anyone got an offer with GS IBD?

Nop. But thinking it more carefully, the girl had an offer from GS and Barcap. So maybe she pressured GS to gave her an early answer (HR told us we could do that if we had another offer).

Looking at the threads from last year I have the feeling we will all find out at the same time.
Reply 28
Does anyone of you know how many position do they have for the summer internship - securities this year?
Original post by Luda88
Nop. But thinking it more carefully, the girl had an offer from GS and Barcap. So maybe she pressured GS to gave her an early answer (HR told us we could do that if we had another offer).

Looking at the threads from last year I have the feeling we will all find out at the same time.

Ok, thanks. Cause one of the interviewer told me that they will make quick decisions. I heard that GS gets back to successful candidates very quickly, so I was wondering what was happening.

That makes a lot sense to me. And they are holding final round interviews on this Monday again right?
Reply 30
Guys!

After a deeep research on forums I found out that last year, people waited 12 days (including WE :wink: ) before having a positive answer!
Original post by Luda88
Guys!

After a deeep research on forums I found out that last year, people waited 12 days (including WE :wink: ) before having a positive answer!

That's certainly a piece of good news! Just to double check: Is that for front office roles? IBD and SEC?
Reply 32
securities indeed.
I guess I will just have to wait...

Raditz, any phone calls from IBD yet?
When did they offer you?
Reply 35
The HR told me they would take a decision after their last interviews this monday!
So will know for sure this week.
Oh thats fantastic! It has been very hard waiting. Did you only have interviews with SEC?
Reply 37
Yes, just with SEC.
Got any replies today?
Reply 39
nope yet

Quick Reply