The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Classics at RHUL - 2012 informal interviews? Have you had yours yet?

My interview is this week and I'm a little rusty! I was wondering what people's experience of these classics interviews have been? Is it questions on your personal statement or on your interests or on specific texts etc? I'm a tad worried :/
Reply 1
Hi,

I had a classics interview at the start of the month. I was really nervous but it was absolutely fine. You get a tour first and then are given your interview by one of the lecturers. It's really informal, they didn't try to catch me out and were really nice. They mainly asked me about my personal statement and what I did at AS. They also asked what I was particularly looking forward to studying at RHUL and what I'd like to do in the future. Got an offer a week later and I thought I came across really nervous and shy at the interview. I wasn't confident at all and I was fine. Good luck!
(edited 12 years ago)
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Reply 2
My interview went really well :smile: hopefully there's an offer in there! Anyone who reads this thread and wants to know more about how the interview worked can message me!
How soon after submitting your application did you get a notice about the interview?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending