The Student Room Group

Liverpool Dentistry (Grad entry) 2012

Hello!
I would love love love to know if anyone has a place yet confirmed for 2012 Dentistry entry, (graduate) or at least going for the grad interviews....
Would be nice to know/speak to someone else going in terms of prep and thoughts on accomodation etc etc.
Thanks!! :smile:
Reply 1
what did you do in the first 3 years of uni?
Reply 2
I would love love love to know when am i getting an interview letter!! why they taking so long? come onnn liverpodilians hurry up....

anyone heard from them yet or still waiting?
Still waiting!!
Hey, thanks for the replies guys.
In answer i did dental hygiene and therapy combined degree for the first 3 years.
and to be honest, i think they did send invitations for interviews quite late on, definately in the new year, so hang on in there people!!
Reply 5
I rang up liverpool today and they said interviews conducted in Feb and March, and will let know 2 weeks before...so till then i guess chillax people...
Cheers DDD9, Might as well relax till then.
I dropped in at the Liverpool Dental school yesterday, spoke owith one of the BDS admissions secretary as I had to submit some more infor with regards to my UCAS app, WE should be hearing from them soon.... fingers crossed people!!:wink:
Reply 8
had an interview start of december but still waiting to hear anything... :frown:
Was this for 4 or 5 year programme nfarmer?? I thought if you applied to Uclan you can't apply to Liverpool as well??? Correct me if I'm wrong,
Reply 10
Original post by Africancowboy
Was this for 4 or 5 year programme nfarmer?? I thought if you applied to Uclan you can't apply to Liverpool as well??? Correct me if I'm wrong,

That used to be the case but now the 2 institutions are separated and run their own course now.
Cheers for that nfarmer! Will definitely do them for the 2013 cycle!
Reply 12
I applied for both but only had one interview. apparantly some graduate interviews are being released soon for end of feb/beginning of march. and then hopefully we will all get in :biggrin:
Original post by Africancowboy

UCLan used to be run as a branch of liverpool but is now classed as its own course so you can apply to both
as for everyone wondering about interviews, i had one at liverpool a couple of years ago and wasnt even invited to interview until the start of march so they do seem to do it late. ive applied for grad entry now cos i missed the grade they wanted on my conditional offer so hope to see some of you at interview!!
Reply 15
anyone heard anything yet? i have an undergrad offer but not heard anything from grad yet!
Reply 16
Original post by nfarmer1
anyone heard anything yet? i have an undergrad offer but not heard anything from grad yet!

i have a grad offer, received it tuesday i think.
Reply 17
congratulations :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest