The Student Room Group

How many applied for a course

Where would I find the details of how many people applied for a certain Uni course? How would I also find out how many places they have? :smile: for 2012 entry
I think you will have to wait for the new edition of the Heap book to be published which should happen in the summer after results day
Original post by Tim99
Where would I find the details of how many people applied for a certain Uni course? How would I also find out how many places they have? :smile: for 2012 entry

Universities publish admissions statistics for each of their courses on their website. Most release the previous years statistics in September/October time once they have finalised their numbers. You can also get very comprehensive information from UCAS about individual universities and courses application data in comparison to last year, but this will only tell you the university as a whole or the course as a whole (as in, all of the applicants for that course at all universities).

Original post by seventyfourable
I think you will have to wait for the new edition of the Heap book to be published which should happen in the summer after results day

This information is publicly available on university websites. If you can't find the information you want you can contact them and they will happily give it to you. How do you think the book publishers manage to make the book in the first place? You don't need to pay money to get information during the UCAS process, it won't help you in any way.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending