The Student Room Group
The University of Gloucestershire
University of Gloucestershire
Cheltenham
Visit website

Interview - University of Gloucestershire!

:smile: Just wondering if anyone has recieved an interview for the University of Gloucestershire?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Haven't as mine is still being processed by UCAS ;;
May I ask you what your interview is for?
The University of Gloucestershire
University of Gloucestershire
Cheltenham
Visit website
Reply 2
ahhh right i see :smile:
and mine is for BEd Primary Teacher Training... very nervous as it entails A LOT.. "/
Reply 3
Good luck :smile:
I applied for Digital Film Production at Gloucestershire, and if they call me in, I'm pretty sure I'll be just as nervous xD.
Reply 4
ah well thank you! and best of luck to yourself too, i'm sure they'll call you in :smile:
Reply 5
mines still be processed aswell but ive applied for the BEd primary education at Gloucestershire aswell :smile: I know they expect you to do alot at the interview so im proper nervous if i get a interview :frown: good luck for yours though :smile:
Reply 6
Hey, yeah I've got an interview too for BEd Primary, whats the date of yours?
Reply 7
Original post by Chloe_W
mines still be processed aswell but ive applied for the BEd primary education at Gloucestershire aswell :smile: I know they expect you to do alot at the interview so im proper nervous if i get a interview :frown: good luck for yours though :smile:

Yeahh they ask for A LOT "/ so I'm pretty damn nervous :L When did you send your UCAS off? They send out for interviews in sections surely so I'm sure you'll hear from them soon :smile: And I'll let you know how it goes :L
Reply 8
Original post by lissshannon
Hey, yeah I've got an interview too for BEd Primary, whats the date of yours?

Saturdaaaaay 27th Nov!
Is that the same as yours? :smile:
Mine's then too :smile: Sooo much preparation needed!! x
Original post by Becksiee26
Saturdaaaaay 27th Nov!
Is that the same as yours? :smile:

Yes! I've been worrying about the presentation for like two weeks now, that and the maths tests D:
(edited 13 years ago)
hey
i have an interview at Gloucestershire in two weeks, could you tell me what it was like please :smile:
Original post by Becky_louise
hey
i have an interview at Gloucestershire in two weeks, could you tell me what it was like please :smile:

it wasn't too bad, it was quite relaxed and everyone was really friendly, my only advice would be to get creative with the object you use for your presentation.
was there a lot the same? and did you have to explain it like you would in a lesson
thats good if its a bit relaxed :smile: what was the group discussion like
Original post by Becky_louise
was there a lot the same? and did you have to explain it like you would in a lesson
thats good if its a bit relaxed :smile: what was the group discussion like

yeah lots of people had really similar things, and make sure you've tried it out on a group of kids beforehand. and you pretty much explain how you'd use it in a lesson, the group discussion was on stuff that we found important in teaching. everyones interviews where different though, it depends which interviewers you get.
oh okay so i dont have to present it like a lesson then :smile:
ill have to think of something really good then
Reply 16
Hope your interview went well! What was it like? I applied for Gloucester on the 6th of December but I haven't heard anything back yet, not even confirmation of my application being recieved! Should I be worried? It was my favourite too!
Reply 17
I have my interview on Saturday for BEd Primary Teacher Training. Very nervous, how is it?
Reply 18
Original post by maria17
Hope your interview went well! What was it like? I applied for Gloucester on the 6th of December but I haven't heard anything back yet, not even confirmation of my application being recieved! Should I be worried? It was my favourite too!

I think it all went rather okay, but then who knows really :L
I think the whole process was alright actually but it was a longggg day. You get a tour of the campus to begin with from Second Year Students so you can ask questions etc. Then the introduction to the course from a Power Point Presentation.As soon as thats over its straight to another room to carry out the maths and english task, which weren't too bad, but I found the maths harder.
Then you get sectioned off into groups to go to smaller rooms with tho interviewers to carry out the presentation of your item (I took play dough) and explain how you'd use it in the class room, why its beneficial etc..

Then together you all sit down and discuss a topic, ours was something like if you could add something to the National Curriculum what would it be and whyy, or like what would you pursure to higher level.
After that it was the one on one interview, which was not too serious but not too relaxed either, kept you on your toes.

ermm as for the worry I guess we're only just entering Feb and there are clearing still interviews etc taking place so I wouldnt worry too much, applications are probably coming in thick and fast "/ I'd guess end of Feb, early March maybe?
Quote me when you hear from them :') anddd good luck xx
Reply 19
Original post by sofiejo
I have my interview on Saturday for BEd Primary Teacher Training. Very nervous, how is it?

GAH!
Sorry I didnt read this sooner.
Only just read it now -.-
How did you think it went?
Did they say when you'd hear back?
x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending