The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Original post by The West Wing
Aston Villa 0-1 Arsenal
David Ornstein's HT snapshot: "An opening 45 minutes completely dominated by Villa ends with Arsenal taking a lead into the break. It's a funny old game. Plenty of chances for the hosts but this is why they've failed to score in four of their past five games. No cutting edge. Unlike Arsenal and that man Robin van Persie."

??????????

what is he smoking? Villa have not have 'plenty of chances', they fumble the ball whenever they get it.

Villa dominated Arsenal? :s-smilie:

WTF?! Villa hardly got a touch in the last 20 minutes or so. Villa had like 2 chances compared to Arsenal's 3 good chances.
i'm worried about our RB?! he is too fragile and most likely to get another yellow card:s-smilie:
Reply 122
Coquelin needs to calm down...
Havent been able to watch the game. How are we doing? Walcott playing well??
i so wish Rvp GETS THE 20,000TH GOAL:biggrin:
Reply 125
****kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk :angry:
(edited 12 years ago)
Mertesucker..... How is he even in the national team, he's made so many mistakes this season......
Reply 127
Wow Mert :facepalm2:
Reply 128
Original post by neillya1
Mertesucker..... How is he even in the national team, he's made so many mistakes this season......

That was more like Vermalen though with his short header,no? :s-smilie:
nearly scored did mertesecker...but awful awwwful defending for the villa goal P_P

and that was the 20,000th goal wasn't it :indiff:
(edited 12 years ago)
ffs.
Reply 131
What a challenge by Kos.
Original post by neillya1

Completely Vermaelen's fault I think you'll find
hahahaha albrighton
Rage.
Reply 135
Come on Goooners. We can do it.
Original post by Ultimate1
That was more like Vermalen though with his short header,no? :s-smilie:

Original post by Economist
Completely Vermaelen's fault I think you'll find

Partially, but Mertesacker is just too slow on the turn - Albrighton just skipped passed him and Mert makes no effort to chase or anything, just strolls away.....
:angry:@@@@
Reply 138
No-one's doing much. If anything Villa look more likely to score :s-smilie:
Reply 139
Arteta seems happy to see Rosicky coming on.