The Student Room Group

League of Legends thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 220
Original post by Architecture-er
Fyreblade :smile:

I'm up for some games, we should create a 5-man TSR team! Means we get a balanced ranking, instead of one person always tanking another's by not having the elo to enjoy the game (ie me) :colondollar:

What ELO are you? I'm 1400. I wouldn't want to make a team unless I play with the individual players a few times before that, I'd be up for some non-ranked games with you sometime though. Do you have skype?
Reply 221
Fyreblade :smile:

I'm up for some games, we should create a 5-man TSR team! Means we get a balanced ranking, instead of one person always tanking another's by not having the elo to enjoy the game (ie me) :colondollar:

I'm up for that!

I'm 1373 atm. I play mainly kennen mid/top and graves but I can play anything really.
Can anyone suggest any streamers who play xin zhao Jungle? That's what I play mainly because Morgana is ALWAYS banned. The two ranked games I have had with her, i've won.
Reply 223
Original post by Quornslice
Can anyone suggest any streamers who play xin zhao Jungle? That's what I play mainly because Morgana is ALWAYS banned. The two ranked games I have had with her, i've won.

The Rain Main is playing him right now on stream

http://solomid.net/livestream.php?s=2

e: to answer your question more generally, people don't play him much, as he's not one of the strongest junglers.
Reply 224
I'd be up for a 5v5 LoL team.. solo ELO is 1.1k but I believe I'm a better player than that indicates. I main with either AP mids or AD Carry.

LoL name: widdlemethis

I'd also be up for any duo ranked if anyone finds theirself alone.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 225
Original post by MrJoeyUK
I'd be up for a 5v5 LoL team.. solo ELO is 1.1k but I believe I'm a better player than that indicates. I main with either AP mids or AD Carry.

LoL name: widdlemethis

I'd also be up for any duo ranked if anyone finds theirself alone.

I've just added you! (Smilerrr)
Reply 226
Do you guys think support taric is worth learning? I've seen a couple people play him well and they completely dismantled enemy teams, so if I could learn it effectively, I could easily get AD carries fed.
Taric/Caitlyn lane pretty much guarantees first blood tbh.
Reply 230
Silver again xD

After about 2 months at least, 1 more win and I exceed my best (1410).

Thank you Kennen, Graves, and Jarvan IV (im 76% with him now. if his ulti gets improved which it shud he will be one of best junglers imo. i got fb or gave fb to lane so many times now at level 2, the knock-up, dmg and armor reduction from e-q combo is awesome).
Reply 231
Original post by MrJoeyUK

True story.

Not as amazing as in the video, but we were being owned in teamfights. Their Singed carried so hard. But once he was too eager trying to grab so by the time he manages to, he is only half hp so can take him down. We all ulti, ace them at our inhibitor tower and kill 4 of their towers on the way to nexus. 4!!! We hadnt even gotten to an inhibitor tower before that.
Reply 232
taric only really works if you plan on being super aggressive as his heal is on a 16 second cd at rank 5, so you want to focus on his stun and armor shred as if you don't get the kill you can really only heal your carry once in an exchange, sona and alistar have more reliable heals while soraka's healing heals for more (plus has ult as backup)
heh... i never knew this thread was here....
i dont actually have anything to say...just my suprise...
x
Reply 234
Original post by danb_nhkn
taric only really works if you plan on being super aggressive as his heal is on a 16 second cd at rank 5, so you want to focus on his stun and armor shred as if you don't get the kill you can really only heal your carry once in an exchange, sona and alistar have more reliable heals while soraka's healing heals for more (plus has ult as backup)

well i play taric if our team is squishy or we need the cc.

if u play it well with ur carry, everytime u stun their carry in lane ur carry can hit him two times. unless they have soraka that will hurt him over time. and if they have soraka, stun her and burst her down.

taric's w is amazin armor for ur carry.
Reply 235
EU realms, Play support predominantly, Username Taikanz

Play;
Soroka
Taric
Alistair
Zilean
Sona - Not much
Orianna - As support

Non support champs I play;
Ezreal
Urgot
All AD Carry's
Nocturne Jungle
Jax Jungle
Morganna
Lee Sin Jungle or Lane
Malzhar
AD Sion if i wanna be annoying :biggrin:
Reply 236
Original post by danb_nhkn

Never lost a single game as taric, If you start off as support then transition into a tank and try get a little farm you can then tank any tower and take any damage thrown your way.

In lane it's nice to just stun the AD occasionally, I usually just harass and stun until the jungler makes his way south then we can usually get a good combo off on the AD carry and if an unskilled support they'll usually fall as well.

But seriously Taric is amazing late game, I usually build to get 40% CDR with frozen heart, masteries and runes and usually can squeeze some more out, and always top it up with a Randuin's Omen. Some people say I shouldn't build so much armor seen as the W gives rather alot, but W is also a very good offensive spell and if you don't build the armor then when you hit W so that your team can deal more damage you would become to squishy.

Also good to just see how the other team build as MR is always good to build if need be.
LOL!!!
I have 20 million
Original post by cambo211
Taric/Caitlyn lane pretty much guarantees first blood tbh.

Idd, people just don't know when the stun is coming, unlike most supports who have to land a skill-shot or physically run under the enemy to stun (Alistar)
Reply 239
Idd, people just don't know when the stun is coming, unlike most supports who have to land a skill-shot or physically run under the enemy to stun (Alistar)

A good ali is insane though. 1 bad move from you and he headbutt you into wall = stun. then his knock up = stun.

Quick Reply

Latest