The Student Room Group

*The African Society [Part VIII]*/Any Africans on here?

So you have entered our thread? It is not actually that interesting, but do come inside, and make yourself comfortable. Would you like a drink at all?

THE AFRICAN SOCIETY

WELCOME BOYS AND GIRLS, TO THE AFRICAN SOCIETY'S 8TH OFFICIAL THREAD.
THIS YEAR - 2K12, HOSTED BY YOURS TRULY: AF SOC'S BEST YOUNG MEMBER 2K11 (aint even african h3h3)

It doesn't matter if you're black or white, come and have a spell of banter with some of the finest people on TSR.

[scroll]:hifro: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :hifro: [/scroll]

IN B4 CORNERSTONE THAT SNEAKY PIRATE
work still to be done on the op, kmt

Link to the last thread:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1702780

Official sponsors:

Spoiler

AFSOC THORPE PARK TRIP INFO:

Spoiler

Official FAQ:

Spoiler

Because he loves it so much:

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
First

Reply 2
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :crazy:
Disappointing.
no one gets the creds as it was a sub who got the 10000 post. well in, in2deep!
Reply 5
typical stingy tanzanian
what?!
Good management, Salim. Them be the rules. But if in doubt, feel free to wire some cash to me.

Let's hope this thread's OP actually....gets updated. Grr :angry: :run:
Reply 8
Original post by Mastermind`
no one gets the creds as it was a sub who got the 10000 post. well in, in2deep!

You should have told us before! I wouldn't have ruined :getmecoat:

Can I at least choose a non-sub to give it to? :sad:

Original post by failingatm
x

Take lessons from me :smug:

:no:
Aye, a standard OP should include post counts, afsoc vids and a few in-jokes thrown in too. GET TO IT, JAS.
Reply 11
Original post by Tucking Fypo
Aye, a standard OP should include post counts, afsoc vids and a few in-jokes thrown in too. GET TO IT, JAS.

****ing hell, calm down mr oberoi. I'll get to it. :colonhash:

Original post by In2deep

:pierre: I'll look into it
Reply 12

I'll take you places :smug:
Original post by failingatm
****ing hell, calm down mr oberoi. I'll get to it. :colonhash:

Oberoi :rofl2: Malhotra to you, niqqa.

Mastermind`
:manutd:

I reckon the OP rights should be given to someone else. Ki breached the contract by using unofficial sponsors. Everyone and their old man knows that e-team are out of business.
Reply 14
Oberoi :rofl2: Malhotra to you, niqqa.

I reckon the OP rights should be given to someone else. Ki breached the contract by using unofficial sponsors. Everyone and their old man knows that e-team are out of business.

Hey, if S&S want advertisement space for their logo, I don't mind putting one up. :pierre:

I guess I should just be happy there's no BBHR&JOKES affiliation. *continues to wine*
Reply 16
FINE. :colonhash:
Original post by In2deep
You should have told us before! I wouldn't have ruined :getmecoat:

Can I at least choose a non-sub to give it to? :sad:

it's okay, at least you stopped ladipidoo getting it

i think we'll do a competition and then the winner will get it, or we can even do a vote!

can't mod in this forum otherwise the OP rights would be given to someone else, a company with real credibility for example, like S&S
:kiss:

Is Aman...qualified to organise a gathering? Her 0/2 record speaks for itself. #poorbattingaverage #poorstrikerate

COMPETITION. :dumbells:

Give them to mel0n tbh, she's been in cracking form as of late. And her humble nature was evident as she wasn't obsessed with getting the 10k. :cyber:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 19
Original post by Mastermind`
it's okay, at least you stopped ladipidoo getting it

i think we'll do a competition and then the winner will get it, or we can even do a vote!

can't mod in this forum otherwise the OP rights would be given to someone else, a company with real credibility for example, like S&S

AWWW SUCH A SHAME. Well if you wanted it you should have been faster. So:

:kiss:

Is Aman...qualified to organise a gathering? Her 0/2 record speaks for itself. #poorbattingaverage #poorstrikerate

That aint for me to decide, let the girl have her chance in the lime light, snake.

Latest