The Student Room Group

OCR GCSE Computing - 17th May

Hi all, just wondering if anyone else is sitting this exam tomorrow afternoon?
I know it's a relatively knew course, however I'm curious as to whether I'm the only person on the forum actually taking it?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yep Im doing it... what do you think will come up??
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 2
I'm doing it. A lot of content but relatively straight forward.
Reply 3
yeah. i am worried about the last question (pseudo code) and the 6 mark ones..
I'm taking it!! I have pretty much had to teach myself the enitre course, and I wish there were more sample papers!
Reply 5
i am taking this exam!! any predictions as to what will be on anyone??
Original post by puzzeled
i am taking this exam!! any predictions as to what will be on anyone??

I think if there's a topology question it will be a ring one, as the others came up in past/specimen papers.
Am I the only person who is scared out of their mind? My teacher only taught us DBMS two weeks ago, after I showed him a past paper with a question on it.
Reply 8
i am really scared to!! i ahve had to go to school on a weekend just to finish my controlled assesments for this subject!! I feel alright about some of it but worried about other parts, it's a hard exam anyway i have done alot of revision so i know i have tried my hardest for this exam! i hope it's hard so the grade boundaries are low, i really just want to pass!! i our mock only two people got c's no one got higher evryone else got below:frown:
Reply 9
it's hard for the teachers to because there is like no proper text book on it!
Reply 10
hey guys,

i know its a bit late but here are a few resources for last minute rev.
ill put some more on..

EDIT: i cant put more on as they are too big. give me you email and i could send them if you like...
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 11
Original post by puzzeled
it's hard for the teachers to because there is like no proper text book on it!

ive got a textbook pdf. pm me your email and ill send it to you..
Thanks for the PDF, I read through it and I know about 90% of it to heart. I am feeling a bit more confident now :smile:
Reply 14
good luck peeps!!
Good luucckkkk
I'm taking this too.. I stupidly haven't revised at all though. It's too late to learn anything now!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
It should be ok, apparently the A* boundary is 86% overall.

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Desire
I should really be doing some last minute cramming, but I'm not... Off to school in 20 minutes!
I'm off to school now.. no revision has been done.. whoops! :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending